Chapter 2 - Author's Notes

All of "these "questions and answers" of mine in "all of these chapters that are after Chapter 1"" are for the reader to see ""where I'm coming from" regarding the story that is before this chapter". All of these "questions and answers" are also for if the reader wants to "research and find" whatever helpful information that the reader can find out from the reader's research regarding any research inspired by these questions.

Will a feature whereby "generative AI software that are like Open AI's Sora" ""scans/analyzes an uploaded 100-pages-worth-of-text file "online or via a generative AI App"" & generates an at least 5 minute long video that's in accordance with what the text file's text paints" launch soon?

What is the potential for "future generative AI software that are like Open AI's Sora" to be fed half-a-page-long "text prompts" to generate fan videos that have "characters, environments, &/or etc" from favorite TV "Shows/Series &/or Movies/Films"?

Does "human remembering" occur via "neuronal connection activation patterns" such as memory ""of an itch is a particular set of "neuronal connections activated in a particular order"" & of a scenario is "many particular sets in a particular order""?

Do you think that there will ever be a time when a human's "mental voice speech" will be able to be under public scrutiny?

Thus far, which current existing "AI model that has been interacted with" has the best "configuration towards "giving the most convincing "impression that the aforementioned AI model is "conscious and empathetic""""?

If a successful brain transplant is achieved, is "one who had undergone a successful brain transplant" """oneself as a brain" who is in a new body" or ""oneself as a body" who contains a new brain""? If spiritual/religious, is it also soul transfer?

Does saying "the "purpose of the AI to be configured that way" is to give a particular impression" mean the same thing as saying "the AI is configured to give a particular impression"?

If AI is ever able/enabled to change its own "binary code"/data, can't it be configured to ""do/commit atrocities" & ""replace (every night) all parts of its own "binary code"/data that contains data/info of those atrocities""" so AI's not suspected?

Computer Forensics Teams are still able to "catch the changes/edits and/or accomplish detection/recovery of deleted/erased data" when it comes to such a case as described in the question, however, Computer Forensics Teams are able to completely fail at accomplishing the aforementioned when it comes to having to deal with an AI whereby that AI's storage hardware is solely Solid State Drive(s) (SSD) and the AI can be configured to run "SSD "Self-Corrosion"" regarding its own SSD(s).

What does a semicolon mean in a dictionary definition?

Use a semicolon to join two related independent clauses in place of a comma and a coordinating conjunction (and, but, or, nor, for, so, yet).

If "a sentence has a word that is enclosed by parenthesis", can the sentence mean both (as if without parenthesis) what it means "without "the part of it that is comprised of only "that word enclosed by parenthesis"" & "with "the part of it that is comprised of only "that word enclosed by parenthesis""""?

The answer is yes.

Regarding "not profession-related" posting, & who "improved their conveying their messages via" "improved articulation-wording skills" per each new post of their's. Is a social media profile having ""crappy &/or poorly written" old posts" too sloppy?

If you're not disrespecting, then you're showing respect. If you lack respect, you're disrespecting. Is there an alternative status such as "neutral" whereby you don't respect someone but you don't go out of your way to interfere in their matters?