Chapter 41

Nahemia Kaylee Smith |Mia|

"Nahemia." Corey called me but I didn't answer .

"Bro i ain't finna do this with you ." He said and I rolled my eyes .

"Brooooo so you really ain't ganna talk to me?" He asked a few minutes later.

"Shut tf up , Im not your bro." I mugged him .

"I said I was sorry." He sighed.

"How do you think I feel right now , huh?" I asked . "You went to that party and I asked you to come with me but you lied, you fucking lied . Then you all up in Keisha's face , for what ?"

"I just wanted time to-" I cut him off .

"Time to yourself at a party? Really Ja'Corey?" I raised my voice.

"Watch your tone ." He glare at me .

"Bro just leave me alone ." I sighed , closing myself with the blanket . I didn't have time for him right now , I needed some sleep since I was up all night waiting on him to come home.

"Nah we finna talk , ion want you being angry at me the whole day ." He said .

"Well you pulled that shit last night so what did you expect?" I said with an attitude .

"Cut the attitude ." He said and I just ignored him.

"Kaylee." He said and I groaned.

"What!" I said , sitting up .

"Let's talk." He said.

"Fine , I'm listening Ja'Corey ." I sighed .

"I went to that party last night cause I just needed time away from everyone , I needed to get away . I admit I was wrong for talking to her , but to be honest with you , she came to me and started talking to me. I apologize for even giving her the time of day." He said and I just looked at him .

At least he was being honest.

"But it's the fact that you lied to me , yeah I get you needed space but why didn't you just say that? You can't be pushing me away Ja'Corey , you made me feel like Ian being a good girlfriend...like im not your safe place ." I sighed .

"I'm sorry baby , I really am ." He said . "And please don't ever feel like you're not being a good girlfriend , because you truly are , you're my blessing and you are my safe place ." He took my hand in he's and kissed it . "I'm sorry ight?"

"Fine , but if you ever pull this shit again then I know some." I said and he chuckled .

"You my dawg fr , thank you for accepting my apology. And if it makes you feel any better , imma buy you food ." I looked at him and nodded .

"Deal." I said.

"I knew it , with your fat ass ."

"Nigga fuck you ." He smirked.

"C'mon."

"Nah I'm tired , I wanna sleep ." I said.

"Nope , make up sex is the best sex ." He said , pulling the covers off me . He crawled up to me and grabbed me by my neck .

"If you run then I'm finna shoot you." He whispered in my ear , and it instantly sent chills down my spine.

"You hear me?" He asked as he went down to my neck . He put one hand in my shorts and started rubbing on my clit . I just nodded my head .

"Words Nahemia." He said .

"I'm not gon' run away ." I moaned out .

"I love you okay?" He said , sticking one finger in me.