Chapter 8

Nahemia Kaylee Smith | Mia |

"Bruh on my daddy if you do that again imma punch you in your throat ." I mean mugged DonDon because he was doing the absolute most right now .

"Ian do shit , with your mean ass ." He threw me with the pillow...again . I was trynna get some sleep so I could be energized for tonight's party , but his bitch ass didn't wanna leave me alone .

"DonDon , go do something with your life and leave me tf alone ." I groaned throwing him with the closest thing I could find , which was the remote .

"You heathen , I hope you know you ain't going to heaven . Always throwing a nigga ." Always complaining like a damn old lady . I ignored him and closed my eyes . Minutes later I felt him poke my ass .

"Oh my God , Donel . I'm trynna sleep ." I jumped up and punched him . He groaned and dramatically fell on the floor . I sighed and layed down again , I swear he's annoying as hell . "Imma ask you one last muhfucking time , GET.TF.OUT !" I yelled the last part and he got up and put he's hands up surrender .

"Fine , don't ask me shit when you wake up . BYE ." He walked out and I rolled my eyes . All I wanted was 2 hours of sleep but this fucker decided to bother me .

________

I woke up by the sound of my alarm going off , I groaned and put it off . I got out of bed and checked the time , it was 9 and the party started at 10 so I had like an hour to get ready . I went to my bathroom and took a shower , when I got out i dried myself off and put the towel around me .

I walked back to my room and put some lotion on and then my underwear . I put my clothes on after and my shoes . I then went to straighten out my hair and did my edges . When I was done with that , I put my chain on and my earings and then grabbed my phone , walking out my room .

"Bitchhh I hope your ass done ." I heard DonDon yell as he walked in with he's loud ass .

"Donel what I tell you about cussing in my damn house ." My mama yelled and I snickered .

"Sorry Mrs K ." He yelled back as he walked towards me .

"Where tf your clothes at ?" He asked folding he's arms .

"Uh...on my body ." I said in a duh tone .

"I think tf not and your bestie waiting for you in the car . Think you grown ." He handed me he's bomber jacket , but Ian take it because who I look like ?

"What I'm supposed to do with this ?" I furrowed my eyebrows .

"Put it on , tf ?" He said stale facing me . I sighed and took it from him . I'll just put it on later .

"Mama we gone ." I yelled .

"Ight be safe sweety ." She yelled back as we walked out the door . I locked behind me , but stopped DonDon before he walked down the steps .

"Take my picture , please ." I smiled and he snatched my phone . "Rude fucker ." I mumbled .

"I'll give you back this phone lil girl , stop playing wimme and pose ." He said . I posed for about 3 pictures and then we walked to the car . I got in the front and closed the door .

"Hey bestest ." I cheesed as I looked to the back and greeted Bre .

"Hey , you look pretty ." She smiled .

"Thanks , so do you ." I said looking to the front .

"Ight fuckers let's go ." DonDon said . He backed out the drive way and drove off . I got on my phone and posted one of the pictures DonDon took .