✨13✨

Happy Army Day sweeties!!! So glad to b a part of this beautiful fandom & follower of these beautiful 7 angels🥺 I hope our bond vd BTS stays strong forever💖

_______

Jungkook tried his best to not limp but seems like his body is not cooperating with him today. Taehyung went really hard on him that day. Thankfully he only drops Taehyung to his house and not pick him up coz their time of arriving at the office is different.

He was so exhausted that he didn't even want to come here but as he has work he has to come, no matter what.

Byungho who arrived earlier saw Jungkook limping and walking. His heart started beating at irrational speed as he saw a purple mark on his neck.

Why the hell is he limping and has a mark on his neck!? He thought in jealousy and annoyance.

Did he do something like Taehyung too– No way! He can't!

"H–He'll never do that with anyone except me!", Byungho says gritting his teeth.

Surely he knows that Taehyung had a one night stand as it was way too evident. Taehyung's lips were swollen and hickeys were littered all over his neck and chest.

After asking, Taehyung immediately confessed that he did it with someone but with whom he doesn't remembers.

And now even Jungkook's condition seems same like Taehyung's. His lips looks abused and bruised like Taehyung's and even has a mark like Taehyung had. He doesn't knows that whether that is hickey or something else coz Jungkook is fully covered from his neck to his foot.

He's going to ask Jungkook about it.

Byungho went to Jungkook's cabin.

Jungkook came out of his cabin with a file and started walking while limping, not noticing Byungho.

"Jung– Mr. Jeon!", Byungho called out, thankfully he got an excuse as Jungkook dropped a paper from his file while Byungho was out of Jungkook's office, trying to find an excuse.

Jungkook turned in annoyance. He's really tired and feeling hella annoyed because of it.

"What!?", He says in annoyance.

"Y–you dropped this paper", Byungho gave the paper nervously.

"Oh", Jungkook replied as he took the paper from Byungho's hands.

"What's that on your neck, Mr. Jeon?", Byungho asked with darkened eyes.

Jungkook's face immediately turned to tomato red as he heard those words. He felt nervous.

What the.... I tried to cover it up! Maybe I didn't cover the mark properly. Thankfully my chest is covered otherwise this bastard would have noticed it too!