14. Newly guardians

A little key:
this you speaking
This is jack
And this is together

**********

Sandy floated on a sand cloud and spread good dreams everywhere to make up for the previous nightmares.
The new dreams made the children start to believe again.

The fairies could now fly and they opened up the memory boxes to encourage more kids to start believing again, helping them remember the Guardians.

Cupcake tapped on a nightmare instantly Turning it into unicorn she had always wanted, she snuggled into its snout happily.

Jack threw a snowball at Jamie making a new snowball fight start, even the guardians joined in.

"Y/N come on!" Jack urged.

"Hang on I'm helping Sophie with this sandman"   Y/N laughed back.

Y/N watched as she added extra button and hands to the snowman.

Y/N giggled "very pretty soph" Y/N bopped her nose making her laugh and join in on the snowball fight.

Jack stood beside Y/N as they watched the fun, friendly fight taking place, North approached the two.
"Your centres" he asked nostalgically.

"It took us a while" Y/N replied looking to Jack.

"But we figured it out" jack finned before turning back to north.

He threw them both  each a baby wooden doll of themselves, they chuckled at it before looking back up to him.

Until the twins threw a snowball at his head.

"Aha! Your all on naughty list!" North joked throwing snowballs back at the kids, departing from the two.

Jack laughed and put his hand around her waist as he rested his chin above her head.

"There's something I need to tell you" he whispered into her ear.

"Oh?" Y/N turned to face his, his hand now shifting onto her lower back.
"What is it?" She asked worriedly.

"This" he launched a snowball towards her face as he laughed maniacally.

"HEY" Y/N laughed getting back up and chasing him with a snowball in her hand she had quickly made.

"Payback!"

But before She could do anything with it they were interrupted by pitch.

"He's still here?" Y/N blurted out, her hand dropping.

"How dare you u have fun in my presence" scolded pitch towards the children laughing and playing.
"I am the boogeyman" he yelled.

"And you will fear me" he ran towards Jamie, but he had run right through him.

Jack and Y/N looked up at pitch pathetically.
"No" pitch realised he lost as no one could see him.

The Guardians began to hand up on him as pitch started to back away from fear.
They followed him and cornered him on the lake that freezes over every winter.

Pitch ran into north's stomach and fell back. They had snuck up on him from behind.

"Leaving the party so soon?" Questioned north sarcastically.

"Didn't even say goodbye" tooth threw him something small.

Pitch caught it and scowled. "a quarter?"

Tooth punched him hard.
"That's for my fairies" she smiled proudly as pitch let out a Yelp.
She knocked had knocked out his tooth.

"You can't get rid of me! Not forever" pitch tried to warn.
"There will always be fear!"