Fired |Part 1|

Jon's POV
"Alright." Bryan said, getting off of Molten, who somehow whined when Bryan got out of his grip. "I'll be back." Bryan said. Bryan smiled and then followed me. 'I'm so so sorry...' I thought. When we were away from Molten, Bryan asked me what I needed him for. "This breaks my heart to tell you this, but the company has come to a conclusion, and they told me to tell you that you're fired..." I said. "Wh- What? No, you can't be serious, Jon..." Bryan replied. "I wish I wasn't." I said. I then hugged him and wiped away the tears that were falling. (Bryan and Jon see each other as a family). "C'mon, I'll help you pack, okay?" I asked. "Ye-Yeah... okay.." Bryan said. I heard footsteps coming over. "What's going on?" Molten asked. Bryan explained to Molten what was going on. "W-What? No... no, no, no..." Molten said. Bryan then hugged Molten. "Don't leave us, Bryan." Molten begged, gripping onto Bryan, not letting go. "I don't want to, but I have no choice." Bryan replied. "What if you take your animatronics with you?" I suggested. "We can do that?" Bryan asked. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure that Reddy lives with Davis." I answered. "Let's do it." Bryan said. "Alright, but first things first... who's car are we taking?" I asked. "I could hijack a cargo truck for us." Molten suggested. "I- not gonna question it but sure, go on ahead." Bryan said. Molten then ran off. "He's not going to hijack a cargo truck, is he?" I asked. "Yes, he is." Bryan answered.

Molten's POV
Once I hijacked the cargo truck, I brought it over to them. "Hey, guys!" I said. Jon was shocked that I brought a cargo truck. Jon asked me how. "WITH THE POWER OF GOD AND WIRES BY MY SIDE!" I said, lifting most of my wires. "Bryan!" I heard Lefty yell. I saw that circus baby came along, but with something in her hand. "Yes?" Bryan asked. "Where's Molten?" Lefty said. 'Why does he need me?' I thought. "Why do you need Molten?" Bryan asked. Baby said that she had something for me to try on. "What is it?" Bryan asked. "You'll see!" Lefty said. "But before you two go, can you gather everyone, please?" Bryan asked. Lefty nodded and immediately went and grabbed everyone. Lefty came back with everyone. "Done!" Lefty said. "ALL ABOARD!" I said. "WE'RE GOING SHOPPING, GUYS!" Lefty yelled, getting in the back. I then laughed. Everyone else got in the back. Jon then got in the front and asked me if I knew how to drive. "NOPE!" I replied. He then told me to get in the back. Once I was in the back, I sat down next to Bryan. "Hey." Bryan said. "Yo." I replied. The speaker that was inside the cargo turned on, and Jon asked us if we were ready. "YEAH!" Everyone said. We then started moving. "Molten?" Lefty asked. "Yes?" I replied. "Where are we going?" Lefty asked. "I can't tell you that; I'm sorry." I answered. "Awe.." Lefty said. Baby then called me over. "Yes?" I asked. "NOW!" Lefty yelled. I was then held down. They had put a maid outfit on me.

 They had put a maid outfit on me

(What they put on Molten)

Third Person POV
Bryan giggled. Lefty then let go of Molten. "OI PROBLEM CHILDREN!" RS Freddy yelled. "I'M NO PROBLEM CHILD!" Molten replied, yelling. "Can you please sit down?" Ballora asked. Lefty, Molten, baby, and Bryan apologized, and they sat down. Molten then sat down next to Bryan and laid his head on Bryan's chest. Bryan had started to pet Molten which caused Molten to purr. "We have arrived!" Jon announced through the speakers.

TBC