Chapter 23: He has to date every day

Gruen hesitated between worshiping the God of Wealth or not.

Bye, you can please the child, and the child will study robots with him... No, what a robot is, mecha is the right way!

Robots are just hands-on work!

But if he worships, isn't he just saying that he also supports this absurd superstition?

"No way, no way." Gruen categorically said, "I can't help your unhealthy tendencies!"

How can you please the children if you don't worship?

"Otherwise I will pretend to worship?"

Gruen was in a struggle.

Cheng Jinxue was tired from watching on one side. He picked up the little tatter and said, "You always think about it, so I'll go ahead."

Gruen: "What are you doing? Shouldn't you help me figure out a solution at this time?"

Cheng Jinxue: "The solution has been given to you, you don't want to!"

Gruen: "You are evil!"

Cheng Jinxue: "Then you slowly figure out a solution by yourself."

As he said, he was holding the little tattered and ready to leave.

Gruen: "Wait! I promise you that I will help you make a mecha that suits you when I have time. You can help me find a way to coax the kids back."

Cheng Jinxue thought for a while: "Then I'm going to coax Zhouzhou by myself. Zhouzhou can be such a powerful robot, and the mecha must be no different."

Besides, Master Gruen has traveled all the way to find Zhouzhou to study together, what this shows.

It shows that Zhouzhou is definitely better than Master Gruen!

Then he might as well just coax Zhouzhou directly. At the very least, he, who is also a believer of God of Wealth, definitely shares many topics with Zhouzhou!

Whenever Zhouzhou is happy, he will make himself a mech!

The more Cheng Jinxue thought about it, the more he felt that it was possible, so he decided to stay away from Master Gruen!

What if Zhouzhou sees that he is close to him and feels unhappy!

Cheng Jinxue didn't hesitate, turned around and ran: "Bye!"

Gruen: "..."

As the most famous mecha maker in the empire, Gruen hasn't felt disliked by others for a long time!

Everyone in the Third Army... is poisonous!

Cheng Jinxue didn't run very far, he was called to the main control room by Wen Xiaoyun's order.

Cheng Jinxue regretfully said to Xiaopo: "I originally wanted to take Bro. Bro to take a tour of our Flying Dragon battleship. It seems that it can only be the next time."

The Flying Dragon battleship is very large, and because it is a military battleship, many places are not open. Therefore, even if the small tattered and Zhuang Zhou have been on the battleship for almost a month, many places have not been visited.

Xiao Chaan said with a disdainful expression that he was not interested in visiting the battleship at all, and he just wanted to go back to watch cartoons.

Then left a cold back to Cheng Jinxue.

Cheng Jinxue came to the main control room.

Wen Xiaoyun is on a video call with someone.