Chapter 22: Zhou Zhou's favorite person

Zhuang Zhou refused to talk about the little robot with Master Gruen.

Gruen was very upset and regretted that he spoke without thinking, slandered the children's faith and made the children unhappy.

But Gruen didn't take this matter to heart, he was already very old, and he wouldn't care about it with a child.

Besides, how old are people and children, even if he wants to care, he can't show his face.

Fortunately, Cheng Jinxue was a conscientious adjutant, and Zhuang Zhou was unwilling to communicate with Gruen, so Cheng Jinxue took Gruen to find Xiaoluo.

Small tatters can be loaded.

In front of Zhuang Zhou, it is always cute, obedient, and a poor little robot without a speaker.

Zhuang Zhou has been infinitely favored.

Little Broken doesn't know what others are like in front of the owner. It only knows that there is a special power in the owner that can make it stronger and stronger.

So it is naturally obedient in front of the owner.

When the master is away, it is like the uncle, even if he knows that Cheng Jinxue is the second in command of the battleship, he doesn't want to be a bird.

In the process, Jin learned to flatter, and he slapped quite a bit. After a while, he said: "Brother Tattered is too good. I can understand this kind of cartoon. I am such an adult, I can't understand it!"

After a while, he said: "Tattered grandpa didn't go out to play today? Otherwise, let's go to the mine, let us see your grandpa's heroic posture and feel the momentum of your mining. It will surely be popular with countless robots!"

The one who praised the little tattered was ecstatic, and was coaxed, and he nodded and agreed with Master Gruen to check on himself.

Gruen has never seen such a ‘human’ robot. In the interstellar era, robots are already fully intelligent, but it is impossible to say that it reaches a certain level of intelligence, which is completely indistinguishable from humans.

Therefore, Gruen was also very excited when inspecting the little tatters.

"This design! Although this design is similar to an ordinary simple robot, there is no special place, but look here! This is a connection connecting the energy of the energy stone, and it has no energy radiation at all!"

"And here! Energy stone storage device, look at the results of the instrument's scanning! There is no radiation at all! Nothing at all! That is, when we were on the ancient earth, everyone carried a mobile phone with a little bit of radiation. , But it’s not at all! The radiation is completely shielded!"

"Genius! The man who made this robot is simply a genius! He has used the energy of the energy stone to the extreme! He has shielded the energy radiation to the extreme! At present, no one can have this ability in the entire interstellar. He must be a genius!"

Gruen couldn't stop boasting as he checked.

Cheng Jinxue opened his mouth wide: "Boss manufacturing technique...is it really so powerful?"

Hearing that, Xiaochaan and Gruen looked up at the same time, and one person and one robot gave him a blank look.

Cheng Jinxue shouted: "What kind of look are you guys!"

Gruen touched the little tatters lovingly, and said affectionately: "Forget it, little boy, let's ignore this fool."

This thought and knew that it was impossible for Wen Xiaoyun to do it, it could only be Zhuang Zhou.