"WALK AWAY" ♡

022

022.
DEANGELO KING

devonte, rico, and i drove tyshawn's old block firing warning shots, before driving to the hospital to see slim. luckily, slim got shot in the leg so he gone be good. hopefully, he's back on his feet soon.

one thing about us, we was always get back for our niggas, always.

rico drove at full speed to the hospital slim was at. we got there in about 8 minutes. we pulled up to the front, and parked quickly. we hid our guns in the car before hopping out, and making our way into the hospital.

i seen indica, ayanna, and cat sitting in the waiting room. we walked over to them and sat down.

"i'm sorry about earlier baby." i said to indica softly, and kissed her cheek.

"it's fine, don't even worry about it." she said, and sniffled.

"they give you an update?" demonte asked, as he played in ayanna's hair while she laid in his lap.

"doctor said he's gonna be fine, but he's in surgery right now so we can't see him." indica said and sighed.

"you good, cat?" i asked her. she looked dumbfounded, shocked that this even happened to her. it was crazy, cause it only took a couple of fuckin' seconds for our lives to flip 180 degrees.

"fuck no, but i'll be good." she replied with a shrug.

"guys!" i heard, i turned my head to see my mom making her way over to us. i stood up, and she rushed over to me and gave me a big hug.

"you guys all alright?" she asked, and pulled away to look at everyone.

"yeah, we all good ma." i said. "slim was the only one that got hit."

"i'm glad you're alright baby, had me worried sick!" she said, and hugged me again even tighter.

she looked up at me, and she looked so drained. i swear i hated getting into situation like this, cause i had to see the disappointment in my mother's face.

"i have something to talk to you about." she said. "come here." she said, pulling me to a more secluded area.

"what happened, ma?" i asked.

"i-i don't mean to dump this on you while you have all this going on, but..." she paused, and took a deep breath before speaking. "it's your f-father, he's alive." she said with a sigh.