"INTERVENTION" ♡

009

009.
𖧷 INDICA MONROE 𖧷

it was about 2 PM, and were all at ayanna's summer cheer meet for school. it was freezing in this fuckin' building, they had the AC on full blast.

after deangelo and i had fucked, he left early the following morning. when i woke up, he was gone. no text, no nothing.

he didn't even show up to ayanna's meet, although he said he was gonna be here.

"y'all look what i brought." cat said, and pulled a bunch of fruity pebble edibles out of her bag.

" cat said, and pulled a bunch of fruity pebble edibles out of her bag

"cat always pullin' something out that damn bag." rico said, taking an edible. "glooks."

"i swear she the plug." demonte said. "ayanna look good in her lil outfit." he said.

we looked forward and watched as she got tossed in the air. she looked at us and smiled, and we waved back at her.

"y'all are too cutee." cat cooed. "must be nice."

"my nigga..." slim said annoyed, and mugged her. i chuckled.

cat handed me an edible, and i took it out the bag i took a big ass bite out of it.

"shut up." cat said to slim, and kissed his forehead. he rolled his eyes.

"mane, where did you even get all this?" rico asked, munching on it mad hard.

"i made it dipshit." she replied.

"prolly poisoned it." rico mumbled, cat punched him in his arm making him hiss.

"fuck you." she replied. "next time i'm stabbing you in the leg."

"man i swear this is why nobody like yo ass." rico said and mugged her.