Chapter nine - Parents

"OLD HAG!?" Bakugou yelled, questioningly. "I just wanted to see my son" she yelled back, but more quietly. "Hey, Kats, who's-" Kirishima was going to ask until he was attacked by another blonde. "You must be Kirishima!" She yelled, excitedly as her husband quietly shuffled into the room. "Hello, Katsuki," he said, waving shyly. "Hey dad," he said, putting his hands in his pockets. Bakugou's mom was excited to see one of Bakugou's friends that she didn't even notice the ears and tail until it was pointed out. "How did this happen?" Masaru asked, picked at Bakugou's ears. "Hands off the merchandise" Bakugou slapped his hand. "Bakugou," Kirishima said, crossing his arms. "Tch' sorry," he said, hands back in pockets. Mitsuki smiled a bit, seeing Bakugou would listen to one person. "I was hit by a quirk". "How long does it last?" Mitsuki asked. "Don't know, but it's been lasting for a whole school year" Bakugou shrugged. "A WHOLE SCHOOL YEAR!" Mitsuki yelled. "AND YOU DIDN'T TELL US!" Mitsuki continued. "I THOUGHT THE SCHOOL TOLD YOU!" Bakugou yelled. Kirishima pulled Bakugou towards him and wrapped his arms around his shoulders. Bakugou sighed and just let it happen. This surprised Mitsuki and Masaru, as Bakugou didn't like being touched. "Oh yeah, old hag, this is Kirishima. My boyfriend," he said, blankly, holding onto Kirishima's arm. Mitsuki sighed and gave Masaru a twenty. "What was that for?" Bakugou asked. "Masaru guessed that you were gay, but I didn't believe it so we made a bet for twenty dollars" Mitsuki explained. "WHY DOES EVERYONE MAKE BETS THAT I'M GAY" Bakugou yelled. "But you are," Kirishima said, chuckling after. "Shut up" Bakugou crossed his arms and huffed like a child. Kirishima laughed and hugged Bakugou tighter.

Bakugou, Mitsuki, Masaru, and Kirishima all talked about anything and everything. "Wait, Kiri did you tell your parents about us?" Bakugou asked. "Well, I told my moms but not my dad" Kirishima explained. "Moms, as in more than one?" Mitsuki asked. Kirishima nodded happily. "Oh, I didn't know about that" Bakugou said, a little surprised. "Do you mind explaining the situation?" Masaru asked. "My mom married a woman after she divorced my dad" Kirishima explained, nodding at the end. Bakugou hummed and shrugged, and Bakugou's parents didn't bother to ask anymore.

After Bakugou's parents left, Bakugou was relieved. He let out an annoyed sigh and laid on the bed. "Do you not like your parents?" Kirishima asked, sitting next to Bakugou on the bed. "No, but I'll never tell them that" Bakugou muffled through his arm. "They're just annoying," Bakugou said, removing his arm. Kirishima hummed and laid down, cuddling Bakugou. "How come your parents divorced?" He asked. "Let's not talk about that m'kay?" Kirishima said with a smile, but knives in every word. Bakugou just decided to drop it.

Bakugou and Kirishima were watching TV and cuddling. The show they were watching didn't catch Bakugou's attention. So he decided to look up at Kiri, who had his full attention to the TV. Bakugou sighed and curled into Kiri's chest and holding Kiri's arm with both of his arms. "Something wrong?" Kirishima asked. "I'm bored" Bakugou sighed, agitated. Kirishima brought his hand up to Bakugou's hair and messed it up more than it already was. Then his hand shifted to Bakugou's ears, to then, Kirishima gave a little kiss on the back of one of Bakugou's ear. "A little more at the base" Bakugou joked. Kirishima laughed and obeyed. Then there was a knock at the door. Knock knock knock. Bakugou and Kirishima both stared at the door. Kirishima got up, making Bakugou whine. Kirishima opened to find Mr. Aizawa. "We found a way to get rid of the quirk," Aizawa said, blankly. Bakugou's ears perked up and he walked towards the door. "Is it safe?" Bakugou asked. "Yes, the owner of the quirk is just going to take it back," Aizawa said, dead as ever. "When?" Kirishima asked. "Tomorrow," Aizawa said and he left at that. Kirishima watched as Aizawa walked down the hallway then turned to look at Bakugou. "Fuckn' finally," Bakugou said, jumping back on the bed. Kirishima sighed and went to lay with Bakubae. "You gonna miss my ears n' tail?" Bakugou asked. Kirishima sighed a bit. "It's been a while since you haven't had them so it'll be new when you don't, but yeah I will," Kirishima said, petting Bakugou's ears. Bakugou rolled over on his back and sprawled out. Kirishima then tickles attack Bakugou. "No, stop!" Bakugou said, laughing badly. "I'm sorry, I don't understand laugh language," Kirishima said, giggling. Bakugou tried to push Kirishima off, but he couldn't, he was laughing so much that his limbs were limp. Finally, Kirishima stopped. Bakugou looked up to see some boner growing shit. Kirishima looking down at Bakugou as he breathed heavily and his hands on his hips. Kirishima looked down with surprise. Bakugou red and sweaty from laughing so much, his breathing trying to steady, as his arms laid hazily above his head

Kirishima - ●/////●
Bakugou - ●/////●

Kirishima quickly rolled off of Bakugou and laid next to him and then looked at him. Bakugou was blushing hard. Kirishima smiled slightly and grabbed Bakugou into being a little spoon. Bakugou's ears perked up. "You spooning me?" He asked. He didn't get a response and realized Kirishima was asleep. Bakugou sighed and fell asleep. Still spooning with Kirishima.

Bakugou woke up sweating and terrified. Bakugou looked at Kiri and let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. Bakugou rubbed his temples and tried to catch his breath. Bakugou felt Kirishima grab his waist, snuggling his face into Bakugou's hip. "You okay Kit Kat?" Kirishima asked, eyes still closed. Bakugou didn't respond instantly. "I'm...fine" Bakugou breathed out. "That's a lie, we both know it," Kirishima said, not moving from his position or opening his eyes. "I had a nightmare.." Bakugou sighed. He knew Kirishima wouldn't let him go off easy without telling him. Kirishima's eyes shot open and he slid his arms slowly off Bakugou's waist and sat up. "Can you explain what happened?" Kirishima asked. Bakugou laid his head on Kiri's chest. Bakugou didn't want to explain everything that happened so he summarized. "I couldn't save you," Bakugou said, hold back his fear and tears. But his tail said otherwise. Kirishima sighed. "Kit Kat, we both know that we're safe here at the dorms," Kirishima said, hugging Bakugou a little tighter. "And I know you'll always be there to save me, and I'll do the same with you," Kirishima said, proudly. Bakugou smiled a little on Kirishima's chest. "Thanks" Bakugou sighed. "Want me to cuddle you for protection," Kirishima asked. Bakugou nodded in agreement and closed his eyes. "Goodnight Kit Kat" Kirishima sighed. "Goodnight Pebble," Bakugou said. Then a big clash was heard...