Chapter eight - Monoma Getting Attacked...Again

Bakugou and Kirishima were in class when ALL OF A SUDDEN, Present Mic ran into the room screaming. Unlike everyone, Aizawa was unfazed. "What is it?" He asked. "Spider!" Mic screamed scared. Mr. Aizawa sighed and walked out of the classroom, Mic following behind. "You guys have a study hall, do whatever" Aizawa said, leaving. Bakugou went to Kirishima instantly. "Hey babe" Kirishima said, as Bakugou stopped at his desk. "Hey" he said, blankly. Bakugou sat in Kiri's lap, facing him, and put his head on his shoulder. "Need help with your work?" Bakugou asked. "Yeah, I can't figure this one part out" Kirishima said, making it seem like he was thinking. "What part?" He asked. "How I'm dating the most manliest, strongest man at UA" Kirishima flirted. It was successful. Bakugou hid his face in embarrassment. "God damn you" he said. "Oh come on, you liked it". Bakugou nodded slightly. Kirishima looked at Bakugou's ears and tail. "When will you turn back to normal?" Kirishima asked, sadly. Bakugou knew what he meant. "I don't know if I ever will" Bakugou mumbled, but Kirishima heard it. "Don't say things like that, you'll make me worry more" Kirishima said, tightening his grip on Bakugou. Bakugou held back. "It'll be fine if I don't" Bakugou said. "You'll like me either way, right" Bakugou asked. "Of course, it's just you don't seem to like being...this" Kirishima explained. "Yeah..". "I hate it when they think I'm an actual dog" Bakugou grudges. Kirishima laughs making Bakugou huff. "But I seriously need help" Kirishima said after laughing. Bakugou sighed and helped Kirishima with his work.

At lunch Monoma came to the Bakusquad table. "What do you want bad prince charming?" Bakugou asked. "Sorry mut, but I don't speak dog" Monoma snapped back. "I just want to talk to Kirishima" he said with a horrible smile creeping on his face. "There's no fucking way I'm letting Kirishima talk to you after the last time you two spoke" Bakugou said, latching himself into Kiri's arm. "Oh come on it'll be quick you failed service dog" Monoma said, moving his hand up and down. "No!" Bakugou yelled, tightening his grip on Kiri. Kirishima didn't know what to say. Why would Monoma want to talk with him but his boyfriend did have a point. So whatever it is. It isn't worth it. "Oh come on you little puppy, you can't keep Kirishima all to yourself" Monoma teased. "Yes I can, and I will" Bakugou huffed. "But you're barely even a tough dog like a pit bull, you're just a small Pomeranian" he said, bending down and laying his head on the back of his hand. Bakugou's ears flop down a little and he was still angry. "Yo, Bakugou said no just go away" Sero stepped in. "This isn't any of your business spider man knock off" Monoma gritted. Sero shut his mouth and Mina and Denki didn't want Monoma to say something to them. "I mean, if you do become a hero, how will you protect Kirishima if he like got kidnapped by the LOV or worse" Monoma teased again, making Bakugou a little scared. Of course he would never admit it, but he was scared, for Kirishima's sake. Kirishima slammed his hand on the table. Bakugou slowly let him go. Kirishima stood up, towering over Monoma who seemed to have no regrets. Kirishima then suddenly punched Monoma to the ground. People like Tyusu, Midoriya, Iida, and Ochako tried to hold him back but he was way stronger. Kirishima pounced at Monoma and punched him repeatedly. "KIRISHIMA!" Aizawa yelled at the cafeteria doors. Kirishima lifted his head and looked at Aizawa, red light glaring through the room. "I'm not fighting that" Aizawa said, throwing his hands up in the air and tried to walk off, until All Might stopped him. "YOUNG KIRISHIMA, YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN!" All Might yelled, enthusiastically. Kirishima growled and got off of a bleeding Monoma. Everyone stepped away from Kirishima, because he was still pissed off. Bakugou was the only one daring to go towards Kirishima. Bakugou hugged Kirishima, hoping it would calm him down. To which it did. Kirishima petted Bakugou and it calmed both of them down.

"Am I in trouble for this?" Kirishima asked in Principals Nezu's office. "Well, we looked at the cameras of what happened and saw that Monoma was the one that started it" Nezu explained. "But you did hurt him so I would say a week suspension is accountable" Nezu explained. Kirishima sighed but understood. "Damn Kirishima, I should have Monoma train with you, cause you did some damage" Aizawa said, proudly. "That won't be accounted for" Nezu said. "As I don't want Monoma near any students in class 1-A" Nezu explained. Aizawa sighed but nodded. Kirishima left Nezu's office and went straight to his dorm as Nezu said he'll spend his suspension in his dorm room, when he was stopped by Bakugou. "Hey, what's your punishment" Bakugou asked, out of breath. "A week suspension". Bakugou looked so happy. "I'm so proud" Bakugou said, hugging Kirishima. "Babe that's not a thing to be happy about" Kirishima said, patting Bakugou's head. Bakugou's tail wagged. Kirishima got an idea. He picked Bakugou up bridal style and ran to his dorm room.

Once they were there, Kirishima slammed the door shut and cuddled Bakugou on the bed. "What are you-". "Shush I'm charging" Kirishima said, laying his head on Bakugou's shoulder. Bakugou sighed and silently rubbed Kirishima's head and they both fell asleep.

After some time people got used to Bakugou being a dog, but not Kirishima. Kirishima really loved Bakugou and everything about him, but he really wants the non-pup Bakugou back and it's been a whole school year since he was normal Bakugou. Kirishima sighed, getting a massage from Bakugou. "Alright, what's wrong Pebble" Bakugou asked. Damn. Bakugou knew Kirishima couldn't resist being call Pebble. "You've been a dog for a whole school year, it's not that I love you any less but...I just wish you were back to normal" Kirishima said, through the pain of a sore back. "Eiji, I know how much you miss normal-not dog Bakugou and they already explained that they're working on a permanent cure, so just stick through it...with me" Bakugou said, reassuringly. Kirishima sighed again. "Babe can we talk about something else" Kirishima asked. Bakugou sighed. "Do you want to talk about how much I love you" Bakugou asked, making Kirishima blushed. Even though they've been dating for an entire school year, it was still all new when Bakugou flirted or say sweet things to him, he liked it nonetheless. "How much?" He asked. "More than there are numbers" Bakugou said, with a slight chuckle. "Wouldn't that be infinity?" Kirishima asked. "Yep, my love for you is infinite, and you can't change that Eiji" Bakugou said, getting a good spot on Kirishima's back. "I love you too Bakubabe" Kirishima sighed, lovingly. "I love you more" Bakugou said, making a challenge. "I love you most!" Kirishima muffledly shout. Bakugou leaned down and kissed Kirishima's cheek and continued, until there was a knock ar the door.