Chapter 1: Xia Fan, God of Wealth is lost

On the edge of the piles of trash, stood abruptly a boy out of place.

The juvenile does not look very old, about seventeen or eighteen years old. A simple casual dress makes him appear young even when he is young. The delicate and handsome facial features seem to be reproduced from the painting.

He is not as clean as someone who would appear on a junk planet.

The young boy's eyes were clear, and he looked at Wen Xiaoyun with shining eyes: "Bye me, I can make you rich."

Wen Xiaoyun silently pocketed the damaged mecha parts he had just picked up, and continued to search through the garbage dump.

The young man blinked suspiciously and continued to persuade: "I look at your face, you are a person of great blessings. As long as you worship me, you will be able to make a fortune from now on."

Wen Xiaoyun remained silent.

The young man said painfully: "We, as men, can't be so unambitious. You can't pick up **** for a lifetime, right? Otherwise, how will you marry a wife in the future? How will you support your family?"

Wen Xiaoyun finally stopped, turned around, and looked at the boy.

He didn't understand a word of the language spoken by the boy.

But the soft and pleasant tone of voice flowed slowly through his spiritual world.

Seeing him looking at him, the expectant light in the youth's eyes lit up, as if pretending to be filled with stars.

Wen Xiaoyun opened his mouth, and his deep voice was calm and quiet: "Who are you?"

"Dididi"

The scanning sound of the little robot sounded. The scanning sound was actually very small, but in the ears of Wen Xiaoyun, who had an SSS mental strength, the sound was infinitely amplified, awakening him from his dream.

Wen Xiaoyun opened his eyes, and the little robot was waiting for his instructions.

Wen Xiaoyun broke the world and didn't get up as soon as he woke up. He raised his eyebrows slightly, recalling his dream last night.

He rarely dreams. As the youngest admiral in the empire, he has been fighting against the Zerg on the front line. He obviously has little time to rest. He sleeps in preparation for battle.

After never wanting to fight the Zerg queen, the catastrophe did not die on this **** planet, but went idle, and dreamed of a weird boy.

Thinking that the clean and good-looking boy and the language that he didn't understand were incompatible with this **** planet, it was only a dream.

Wen Xiaoyun didn't think much anymore, grabbed the small robot next to him, and rolled out of the rescue capsule.

The moment Wen Xiaoyun just left the rescue capsule, Wen Xiaoyun's body shook suddenly, his muscles tightened instantly, and his dark and deep eyes looked straight at the person who suddenly appeared in front of him.

now.

The clean boy who appeared in his dream last night stood in front of him in such a grand manner.

But Wen Xiaoyun was very sure, now, it's not a dream.

There is no dream in a dream.

With SSS mental power, it is impossible for him to fail to distinguish between dreams and reality.

Wen Xiaoyun squinted his eyes and stared at the young man calmly.

Zhuang Zhou pulled the hem of his clothes, seemingly embarrassed, and took the initiative to say hello to Wen Xiaoyun: "Hello."