13

Your POV:

"Mmm bil please" I breath out Billie simple chuckles as her fingers run through my glistening folds. "Please what princess?" She gives me a confused face. I groan "please let me cum" she places her fingers flat against my clit and pulls my head back by the ends of my hair "well since you asked so nicely. Grind" I begin to roll my hips down onto her fingers "oh god yes" I reach down and grab her breast making Billie moan. Her lip tucked between her teeth and pupils dilated. I squeeze her breast pinching her nipple making her moan and arch into my hand. "Oh shit mhmm" I speed up my movements gripping her breast hard as I feel my orgasm approaching. "Billie I'm going to cum. Please can I cum?" She moans and slips her fingers in me releasing my hair. I immediately wrap my hands around her throat squeezing gently "mmmm cum babygirl cum for mommy" hearing her call herself mommy sends me flying off the edge. I cum and I cum hard.

I wake up still wrapped up in a sleeping Billies arms. The sunlight seeping through my curtains. I try and move my hand to block the sun but realize my hand is on her breast. My eyes widen and I immediately move it off and place it around her waist.

Did I just have a wet dream about Billie while I was with Billie. Plus to make matters worse I literally groped Billie in her sleep! What the fuck y/n? Oh god what if she was awake and knows. Oh god oh god this is bad this is very bad...But she looks so beautiful.

I gently run my fingers along her jawline totally mesmerized by her beauty. Until I heard her raspy morning voice "morning" I smile "good morning" I sigh and cuddle up to her further eventually falling asleep.

When I wake up Billie is sitting up resting against my headboard "good morning" she smiles down at me I blush and smile "morning bil" she moves a strand of hair out of my face "your mother came home about two hours or so ago. She walked in and saw you were asleep so she took a shower and made breakfast" I hum and begin kicking the blankets off of me knowing if I don't I will not get up.

"What are you doing?" Billie asks me "if I don't get up now I never will" I say as I pathetically launch my arms up. Trying to sit, eventually giving up and rolling off the bed. I crawl my way to the wall and stand up. Billie starts laughing I turn sound "are you laughing at my struggles" Billie smiles and nods her head. I fake offense and walk into the bathroom.

I begin washing my face and as I dry my face with a towel. Billie walks behind me reaching over to grab the face wash. I halt my movements my breathing paused. Billie simply grabs the bottle and walks to the other sink. I exhale and fix my hair into a messy bun. Billie finishes and ties her hair into a ponytail. My stomach flips at the sight.

Her beautiful neck and collarbone exposed. Her high cheekbones seemingly so much more prominent. She sees me staring and flips her hair. My breath hitches

I need to get out of here! NOW before I pounce on her.

I smile and walk out. I begin walking downstairs to my mother preparing our pancakes and eggs. "Thank you mom" she sets my plate before me and just as she does Billie walks into the kitchen wearing a pink satin robe to cover her nightie. My jaw slacks slightly but I immediately realize and refocus my gaze on my plate.

Breakfast is a little difficult. You would think trying to keep your eyes off of Billie Dean would be easy...actually it's not and I knew it...but I tried and failed miserably. Billie stays over for a few more hours and I try my hardest to keep my distance from her. Billie leaves giving me one last hug her scent infiltrating my nostrils once again. My senses overloading. My mother waves Billie off and I just stand simply dazed by her scent.

~TIME SKIP~
Leaving for college

"Bye mom! Bye Billie!" I wave my hand outside y/bsf/n car window. My mother is sobbing in Billies arms. Billie waves me goodbye as tears casually stream down her cheeks. The sight is too hard for me so I turn my head and take a deep breath. My bsf places a comforting hand on my shoulder.

We arrive at the college and move out things in. Over the last two days my bsf and I had already become accustomed to our new apartment. Bringing the last of our belongings inside we slump on the couch and reel ax before continuing to unpack the last of the boxes. After we are finished I call my mom and let her know we have settled everything in.

School is pretty easy for me seeing as I am really close with my Dean, Mrs. Blanchett she reminds me of Billie. I may or may not have a teensy tiny crush on her but nothing compared to Billie Dean. Just a nice friend to have and great eye candy. I have met a girl though well re-met. Kaitlin the cheerleader from my group make out session is in my Psych-101 class and we actually have so much in common.

She's really nice and somehow even more beautiful. I asked her out a few months back and we've hit it off since then. She's great just not Billie. But I must move on Billie is married to a man and I'm just her best friends daughter.