Searching

In the car

David Wallace p o.v

How dare he talk back to him? To David Wallace!

HOW DARE HIM!

I will show him, what I can do

I will make him pay for his words.

David saw the boy walking out of the home and the look on worry on Theo's face.

Which made David's blood boil.

"I will make sure he never return back" David spoke to himself with a evil smirk before taking out his phone and dialing a certain number.

"Hello Semane, I have a job for you guys"

By the time Blasie and Jaspen arrived Their dad already left. Theo explained whatever he heard and how Adriel left home angry.

To say that they were scared wouldn't be wrong.

They were scared for Adriel, they know what their dad will do. Without wasting any time Three brothers started searching for Adriel.

Jaspen already informed Edward, who sounded mad as hell with his father.

Jaspen is sure that their father left home before they arrived to escape from Edwards wrath.

It was already late and Jaspen was still driving around looking for Adriel when he got a call from Edward.

"Jaspen, he went towards old Catholic church, I am on my way there" Edward spoke urgently before cutting call.

Without wasting time Jaspen drove towards the old church, which was 20 minutes away from his current location thankfully.

He don't know what happened between dad and Adriel, but from the way Theo sounded it really seems pretty serious.

Jaspen don't know how Adriel will react seeing them, but he know one thing that he will return home only with Adriel.

-------------------------------------------------------

Abandoned Church

Adriel was sitting inside the abandoned Church, his head facing downward as he clutched his head with his hand

His head is hurting like hell, he wasn't in his sense right now as Glimpses of memory assaulted his mind

Many unknown faces, voices calling him 'Adrian'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yes Adrian,

Not Adriel

The grave,

He have no idea what he is seeing or hearing.

Adriel didn't realise masked mens circling around the church, he was having huge headache and dizziness.

When he heard the voices of footsteps, he looked around but couldn't find anyone.

Suddenly out of nowhere 5 men in mask came out, next moment they were running towards him, two of them took knife out of their pocket, while another guy took a rod, possibly iron rode.

One of the guy tried to punch Adriel at face but he managed to doged it.

Adriel had no idea, why these masked men's are trying to attack him

"WHO ARE YOU" he shouted, but got no reply

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?"

Instead of reply he got hit in stomach.

"You can't get away from us" one of them whispered with a snake like laugh

"Who the hell send you here?" Adrian asked

Is it him?

David Wallace

'I told him to stay away from me, looks like old age affected made his brain rusty', Adriel thought annoyed as hell.

Next second he was fighting back easily blocking their attack.

He don't know how he is able to fight these weaponed mens.

Or where did this sudden courage came into him.

Suddenly one of the guy with knife lunged forward, Adriel quickly moved aside but the knife managed to make a cut on his shoulder.

The sight of blood made him dizzy, as more memories rushed through him, the voices screaming his head.

Adriel was about to take off one of their mask, when one of the men held him from back, quickly rest of the men scrambled from ground and forcefully held him in place.

Next moment one of the men placed a cloth on his mouth with chloroform making his lose consciousness.