Chapter Nine

"So, what you want to have? Coffee or tea?or something else?" Zhan asked, getting in a coffee shop far from Jin and Kuan's sight.

"Nothing." Yibo replied.

"Ahh..? Nothing? You said, you are here for coffee..ahhh, wait or you were following me? Yibo..?" Zhan asked, with a sneaky look in his eyes.

"Wha..what!!? Of course, I'm here coffee. I want a Americano." Yibo said, avoiding eye contact.

"Ohhh! Okay." Zhan replied with a smile and ordered, two Americano for them.

"So, Jin and Lao kuan is dating?" Yibo asked, still avoiding the eye contact with Zhan.

"Mnn.... Why?" Zhan asked.

"Jin didn't told me anything." Yibo replied.

"Actually, the thing is. They aren't in relationship yet. They are spending time. But, what I have seen. They will get in relationship soon. And about, Jin ge didn't told you anything. Maybe he was busy or you didn't listen him." Zhan said.

"Don't you think, you know too much?" Yibo glare at Zhan.

"Ah ah.. don't do that babe, I can't control myself when you look at me. Maybe I will end up with kissing you in this public place. Do you want me to do so?" Zhan asked, winking.

Yibo didn't say anything but rolled his eyes.

"Here is your order." A waiter said, placing two Americano in table.

"Thank you." Zhan said, smiling at the staff.

Seeing Zhan smiling at the staff, Yibo gave a death glare to the staff. As soon as he saw Yibo's face. He run holding his life in his hand. (Lol😂)

"What's up with him..?" Zhan mumbled and gave Yibo a cup of coffee.

"Yibo?" Zhan looked at Yibo, sipping his coffee.

"What?" Yibo also looked at Zhan.

"So, you are here just for coffee?" Zhan asked.

"How many times, you want me to say it?" Yibo asked back.

"Nah. For a second, when you asked me about Jin and me. I thought, you came for me. I mean...

"Don't you think, you think too much? If there is any reason I came beside of coffee. It would be Jin not you." Yibo said.

Hearing Yibo, Zhan's face went dark but within a second he is back in his usual self and said,

"No matter for whom or for what you came for, I'm happy that now you are sitting with me and we are having coffee together. I will count it as our first date."

"Think whatever you want." Yibo said, without even looking at Zhan.

"Okay then it's counted. We are in date." Zhan said, with a bright smile.

"Ohh.. so, Can I ask something?" Zhan asked.

"Oh you also know, how to ask for permission?" Yibo teased.

"I was trying to be polite but, it seems you like my usual self. Fine, give me your number." Zhan said, taking out his phone from his pocket.

"Why?" Yibo asked.

"Nah. Just for chit chat." Zhan replied.

"I don't text anyone." Yibo replied.

"Ohh.. by the way, Fei was saying that you were asking about me in the morning...?" Zhan asked.

Hearing Zhan, Yibo almost chocked his coffee.

"This Fei. That's why, I didn't want to ask. Fuck!!" Yibo thought himself.