Chapter Three

__Author's POV__

Zhan and Xing Fei was walking around the university and having fun when, Xing Fei's phone started ringing. She took out the phone from her nag and looked at the phone screen, it's a call from his brother, Wang Yibo.

"Zhan, ge is calling me. You wait here. I'm coming." Xing Fei said, and walk little far from Zhan.

Zhan nod and took out his phone. He started clicking pictures of campus, when a guy came and stood in front of Zhan.

"Hey, why are you came and stand here? Can't you see, I'm clicking pictures and You are blocking it." Zhan said, putting his phone down.

"Hehe, click our pictures too nah?" The guy said, and teasing Zhan.

"Why? Are you a model?" Zhan said, mocking.

"I'm not but, I can be a model if you want." The guy replied.

"But, there is a problem, no one gonna hire you as a model. You are not well qualified." Zhan said, mocking the guy.

"Shut up." The guy shouted.

"Cool down, truth always hurt." Zhan said pouting his lips.

"Are you new here? I didn't saw you earlier." The guy asked.

"Yes. I'm new here and came from USA. I'm In 2nd year. Anything else?" Zhan said.

"Ohh... So, you are junior? Don't you know, how to respect your senior?" The guy said with a evil smirk on his face.

"Oh.. my..gosh...are you my senior?" Zhan asked, dramatically.

"Yes. Of course." The guy replied smiling.

"Hey Zhan, what's happened here?" Xing Fei asked coming from behind when, Zhan looked at her.

"See....a senior came to bully me... I was just talking with him." Zhan said, and looked back at the place where the guy standing.

"Eh... Where he gone?" Zhan said, in confusion when he saw there was no one in front of him.

"He run away." Xing Fei replied.

"Ehhhh?? Why?? I was going to tease him." Zhan said.

"Hahahahah.. you are too much. A senior came to bully you and here you are going to tease him?" Xing Fei said laughing.

"Ehh.. Fei, you don't know, this senior is an idiot. But, why he run away?" Zhan asked.

"He saw me.. that's why. I told you already about my brother. When I came this uni as newbie, he also came to tease me but then, my ge beat him so bad that, he was admitted in hospital 7 days. He is really a bad guy. Always bully juniors. He need some more." Xing Fei said.

"Ahh.. your brother is cool. You know what, my crush is also cool. Ahhh~~~~~ super cool." Zhan said, smiling.

"By the way Fei, Want to say something." Zhan said, hesitating.

"Mnnn...what?" Xing Fei asked.

"Actually, my crush is a guy and I'm gay but just for him. Because, it's first time, I had crush on a guy." Zhan said.

"So what? No worries buddy. As I said, I will help you and you know what? I'm Fujoshi..." Xing Fei said smiling.

"Really? Cool then. I got my so first friend and love adviser. Let's go, I will treat you food." Zhan said, and they both started walking towards canteen.

"Hahahahah.... Me also got my first friend." Xing Fei said smiling.

"Ohh, everything is okay nah? Why your brother called you all of sudden?" Zhan asked.