CHAPTER 29

THIRD PERSON POV:

Eric could feel something was wrong. Terribly wrong. He was in an important meeting but his mind was not able to focus on it. His heart kept thumping and he felt sweaty.

"So, this is what we think, Mr. Grayson", one of the board directors spoke up completing the presentation. 
He gave a nod and another man stood up to start his presentation.

**************************************

Men filed into the room as Lily's eyes widened at them. Five men stood panting as they ran up the stairs. Though, Ryan felt fear, he had no idea what was going on. Lily backed up from the elevator, leading them into the house. 

"You're going to have to come with us", a blonde man spoke up in an authoritative tone. 
"Who are you?", Lily asked clutching Ryan close.
"Bitch, we need not answer to a slave", another man yelled as he was held back. 

"Mark, calm down", the blonde man gritted and they all looked at Lily.
"Whatever it is, we can sort it out after my husband comes home", she managed to squeak out, eyeing her mobile.

"The princess thinks that we are here to have tea parties....", Mark laughed, breaking her mobile into pieces. Everyone in the room laughed except the blonde man. He looked fed up and closed his eyes. When he opened them, she could see anger swirling in his crystal blue eyes.

"I'm done playing nice. I asked politely and now....", he stopped looking at the little boy.
"Bring that boy", he smirked as Lily shook her head.

Mark stepped forward as he gripped Ryan's arm, trying to yank. Ryan yelped in pain as Lily too was trying to keep him in her arms. She bit Mark's arm hard, making him release Ryan with a growl.

"You fucking slut!", he backhanded her as she fell onto the ground due to the impact. Tears stained her cheeks as she begged them to leave Ryan. Another man grabbed her hair from behind as she screamed in pain. Ryan cried uncontrollably as he wiggled in Mark's arm. He was rewarded a slap as Lily cried.

"Pl..please....don't hurt...h-him. He's only nine!...Pl...please", she yelled trying to break loose. But every time, she tried, it felt like every hair on her head was being ripped from its scalp. 
They threw Ryan a good few feet and he cried in pain, trying to get up. 

"Ben, boss is calling", Mark said to the blonde man as he walked away to talk. 
"Baby, crawl to me. Please Ryan, come", Lily whispered as Ryan tried. 

"Okay, boss. I'll send three?....Ok....", Ben handed the phone to Mark turning around. 
"Listen, two of you are needed for some other work. You can leave. Three are more for one stupid girl", Ben yelled as the man released Lily, walking off.

Lily ran towards Ryan, curling him to her. She looked up to see only Ben and Mark standing. 
"Please....I beg you.... leave him..", her cries were unheard as Mark pulled her up. 
He ripped Ryan from her arms, slapping her hard. Ryan watched as he cried silently trying to protect Lily. He was held back by the third man who looked emotionless at the scene.

"You don't stop your crocodile tears, boy and I will make her suffer", Mark pointed his finger at the little boy, who immediately slammed his mouth shut, hiccupping. 

"And you, stop crying. It's fucking annoying", Mark punched Lily in the stomach making her bend forward. Blood came out from her mouth as she doubled over the pain. Ben placed a hand shoulder on Mark, pushing him back.

"You should have listened to me when I asked you politely. This was all unnecessary and a waste of time", he spoke wiping her tears.
"What do you want from me? I don't even know you!", she yelled at Ben who smirked in response.

"Well, it's true that you don't know us but we......know every single detail of you since you were five. You want to know why?", he whispered leaning closer to her face.

"Because we own you, love"

Lily was utterly shocked. Own her? What was he implying?

"Angelo, grab her and that boy. Let's go, Mark", Ben said as they both walked towards the door.
Angelo nodded and moved forward to take Lily. They thought a man was enough to capture a petite woman. But they were terribly wrong. 

Lily grabbed the nearest thing to her which was a golf stick and banged it against Angelo's head. The stick broke with his loud yell. She scooped Ryan and ran fast as she could up the stairs. Ben and Mark turned on time to see her disappearing upstairs.

"Useless shit! How could you let a girl and a boy escape", Mark bellowed as Ben growled. 
They were too careless. The three ran up the stairs after Lily.

She ran towards the music room and closed the door, panting. She hid behind a long dark curtain, placing Ryan down. He sobbed uncontrollably while Lily tried to calm him down.

"Please, don't cry. Shhhh!!! I'm here....", she whispered slowly stroking his hair. 

She heard the voices closer to the door and feared for Ryan. He was only a child and she was afraid to know what he would go through when they get hold of him. On the other hand, she could always find an escape anytime. Her priority was to keep Ryan safe. 

"Baby, I need you to listen carefully. Okay?", she turned him towards her, kissing his forehead.
Ryan nodded.
"I need you to stay silent right here. You will not come out for anything.....", she was cut off when Ryan shook his head, hugging her.

"No, don't l..leave...p-please....no", he whimpered.

"Please, Ryan. I have to. Eric will be home in few hours. Okay? You will be safe and you can go back to your mama. Listen, stay here. I love you", she kissed her forehead. Ryan cried nodding. 

Eric will be home and Ryan knew he would find Lily but for that, he must be safe to tell Eric. Lily smiled painfully, "Don't cry. Your handsomeness would wash off. Smile, baby"

Ryan smiled wiping his tears off. Lily got up and wrapped him with the long curtain, hiding him perfectly. She stood near the door pressing her ears, trying to listen. When positive, no one was near, she stepped out and moved downstairs trying to get away from the music room. 

She entered the kitchen to see Angelo and gave a gasp. He grabbed her and shouted for the other two.
"Fucking finally! Didn't know the bitch had it in her", Mark growled

"Where is that boy?", Ben asked gripping her arm. 

"Leave him. You want me, then face me", she glared with equal fire in her eyes.

"Did you think we'd leave him just like that? We can track him down anywhere, anytime", Ben said amused by the little girl's courage.

"Aren't you ashamed to show your bravery to a child?!", she mocked smirking.

Mark slapped her and smirked, "You should be ashamed of the dirty work you're going to do for us"

They gagged her mouth and tied her hands as Angelo threw her over his shoulder. They moved out of the house. 

*******************************************

How was the chapter? DO COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!
I would love to know your thoughts.............