6/ I like you but not as a friend

Jisungs POVWhen I came home, I didn't see Minho when I came in

Jisungs POV
When I came home, I didn't see Minho when I came in. I opened our bedroom, revealing a peacefully sleeping Minho. I walked over to our bed, sitting next to Minho. I caressed his hair, it was really soft. I shaked Minho very calmly, like he was the most fragile thing on this earth.

He opened his eyes. He yawned softly.

"I'll go make some dinner"

I said to him. I stood up to go to the kitchen, with Minho following behind me.

While I was making food, Minho back hugged me. He is very clingy today, but I don't mind. He is really cute when he is clingy.

When the food was ready, we sat at our table to eat. Not forgetting to bring the food to the table as well.

"It's Saturday tomorrow, so I thought we could go out somewhere"

I said, while munching on my food.

"Sure, did you have anything in mind?"

Minho asked me. I wondered what could be a nice place. Maybe a lake? No, what about a theme park? No. What about a beach? Yes, that's a good idea Han Jisung.

"I really wanna go to the beach, we could have a picnic, and then be there till sunset"

I said, clapping my hands in excitement.

"That's a good idea, Sungie"

Minho said with such an ethereal smile.

When we were done eating. We went to bed, and got snuggled up in some blankets. We decided to watch a movie on my laptop.

We decided to watch 'A Whisker Away'. I snuggled into Minho's chest while watching the movie. He patted my hair lightly, which was so calming. I started dozing off into dreamland.

I just woke up. I looked over at the clock, it's 9:00 am. I looked up to see Minho, I had been sleeping, snuggled up in his chest. I kept staring at his face, studying every feature of his face. His dazzling eyes, that was closed. His oh so cute lips. His adorable cheeks. I stopped studying his face, when he started waking up.

"Good morning sleepy head"

I said softly to him.

"Good morning Sungie"

He said quietly, still tired as he had just woken up.

We had now packed everything for our trip to the beach. We made the food, and I packed it. There was a lot of food, so we had to be more than one person to make it. Minho had packed some blankets as well.

We arrived with a train, because we are both broke college students. It was not an easy task to carry all the things we had taken with us, but we managed to do it.

We walked from the train station to the beach. The time was already 11:35 am, so when we arrived at the beach, We sat our picnic up.

We sat on the blanket at the beach just watching the waves, while eating our food. It was truly a beautiful sight.

We talked for hours and hours, and the sun had started setting. I had read in many books that it was romantic to enjoy the sunset with someone, so I thought this might be my perfect opportunity.

I inched closer to Minho, intertwining our fingers together. I took a deep breath.

"Minho Hyung I like you, but not as a friend"

A/N: Cliffhanger hehe