5/ Gossiping

Jisungs POVI had just finished my fourth period and we had gotten a 10 minute break from our teacher before starting our next period

Jisungs POV
I had just finished my fourth period and we had gotten a 10 minute break from our teacher before starting our next period. I was walking in the hallway, I was on my way out to the school's garden to get some fresh air. I stopped when I heard somebody gossiping more specifically when they mentioned Minho's name. I got curious so I listened to their conversation.

"Did you see that girl that Minho was with yesterday at lunch"

One of the girls said in an annoying ass voice.

"Yes he probably slept with her already"

The other one of the girls said in an even more annoying tone. I'm about to slap a bitch. Who do they think they are? gossiping in the hallway about Minho like that.

I heard running, I then realised it was Minho. Omg poor Minho. I'll show them bithes who the boss is. I ran after Minho. He had run to the school's garden to hide. I heard sobbing when I came closer. I crouched down to him, hugging him.

"Don't listen to them Minho, they are just jealous, because they know they can never get with you."

I said, hoping that he would stop crying, it really breaks my heart when he cries.

"You're so precious to me, I hope you know that."

I said assuringly.

"T-thank you so much for comforting me when I need it"

Minho said shyly. I kissed his tears away that were on his cheeks. He giggled. His cheeks turned a light shade of pink. I smiled as well, I love seeing his smile. It lights up the whole world.

"We should probably go to our next class, the break is soon over and we don't want to be late."

I said standing up, reaching my hand out for him to take. He took my hand but he didn't let go, so we were holding hands until we reached our class.

When our school day ended, Minho and I were supposed to walk home as usual, but I had something to do.

"Minho Hyung, I have something to do, you can just walk home without me"

I said

"Okay, I'll see you at home"

He looked a little confused on what the fuck, I was going to do after school.

I spotted the two girls that gossiped about Minho earlier. They were exactly the people I was looking for. I walked over to them. Pulling both of their wrists. I dragged them to an alleyway where nobody could see us.

Of Course they screamed and asked where I was taking them and stuff like that, but I just ignored them.

I harshly slammed both of them to the wall.

"Do you think you can just gossip in the hallway and talk shit about Minho like that?!"

I yelled with rage.

"You're not getting away with this so easily"

I gave them a death glare before I punched one of them in the face. The other girl looked at me terrified. She was obviously too slow to react, because I had already given her a punch to the face before she could say anything.

"Don't you dare talk shit about Minho again, and don't you even think about saying this to anyone or else this will be much worse"

I said, sending another death glare, leaving the girls half knocked out.

I walked home, like nothing had happened.

A/N: I hope you all are enjoying the story so far <3