chapter (ii)

Taehyung was sitting on the rug in the middle of his sitting room with his friends that arrived like 30mins ago ,they were done eating pizza now, they are just drinking and laughing ,they wanted to watch "word of honor ep 25 a Chinese series' but found out that episode was not out yet so they decided to just drink and laugh away their sorrow ..

Jin noticed taehyung was not in his usual mood ,he knew something was wrong but he wouldn't know if he doesn't ask right ,so he decided to ask .

Jin- taehyung what's wrong with your mood you don't seem so fine .

Tae- nothing ,I just miss jungkook that's all .

Jimin- that's true,why is he not here with you ?

Tae- he said he was coming later tonight ,he had a few errands to run for his dad ..

Are you sure am not doing anything unusual or wrong ?tae asked his friends.

Jin- why do you ask ,you actually seem normal to me .

Jimin nodded in agreement to what Jin said .

Tae- I don't know,maybe am not as hot as before or am I getting wrinkles on my face,do I look more mature and less attractive .he asked with a sad expression.

Jimin: don't say that taehyung,you look way more beautiful than ever . what's going on ?.

Tae- I think jungkook don't find me attractive anymore .

Jin- I doubt that tae , have you seen the way he is possessive over you ,even though jimin and I are bottoms he still get jealous when you are being clingy to us ..

Jimin- true .

Tae- but things has changed,our first year together he couldn't be anywhere without me .then the sex was blast we had sex everywhere and anytime,now we barely have sex and for over 3weeks now jungkook has not made love to me ,apart from normal kisses and smooch we have not done anything for 3weeks ..

Jin started laughing and jimin joined him too .

Tae- seriously? You guys are laughing to my sadness  .
He turned over the other side frowning his face ..

Jin- sorry dear but I knew that your problem will be about sex ,well you should know that things have changed then you guys were just high school lovers now you are in the university and he is also managing his father's business now ,so he going through so much stress right now .
Instead of sulking you should be supportive ,massage him and show him some love .care is more important in a relationship than sex .

Jimin- true ,and you should know jungkook is not happy not spending time with you too ,but he also has other important things to do in his father's company ..

Tae- that's true guys ,I have been so selfish ,not thinking about how he feels all this while ..

Taehyung moved closer to his friends as they engulfed themselves into a group hug .a message beep brought them back to reality it was jin's phone he got a message from namjoon asking him were he was .

Jin- guys I have to leave now my love is waiting .

Jimin- then I will go with you cause we came with just one car .

Jin- tae hope you are okay on your own ,if you aren't I can stay here with you ..

Tae- no it's fine ,I will just go get ready for kookie .

Jimin- okay ! Don't forget tomorrow is class don't over work your body ..smiling ..

Jin smiled ,and they both walked to the door, final hugging  themselves before they pulled out and Jin and jimin left while taehyung cleaned up the place ..

Taehyung finished cleaning up the dishes and place it was 11pm he texted jungkook to Know if he was still coming cause it's a little late ..

My baby tae 💜:
Kookie love ,are you still coming
Seen 11:10pm

After waiting up for a reply for about 20mins ,tae decided to call it a night ,jungkook might probably not be coming ..

He was laying on his bed when he felt a grip on his waist and a lips on the back of his neck kissing him  ,he knew that was jungkook ...

He turned over snugging his face into jungkook's chest inhaling his soft scent ..

Jungkook- did you miss me baby ?

Taehyung nodded .

Jungkook-then I guess I should make it up to you ..