prologue

Taehyung pov .

I was chatting with chanyeol after my lecture has ended while waiting for jungkook to pick me up ,he was just telling me about how he and his boyfriend baekhyun  got wasted in alcohol that they both walked up to baeks parents kissing each other .

I was laughing and holding onto his shoulder from lost of breath the story was too hilarious ,I felt an hand holding my wrist  and dragging me out of the classroom it was jungkook and I waved at chanyeol "I will see in class tomorrow" I got pulled over into an empty class by jungkook .

Jungkook -what the actual fuck were you doing with chanyeol holding onto him and laughing like that .

Pause .

I want to introduce myself to the readers .

Well my name his Kim taehyung and am currently 21years old, 2nd year in the university  majoring in theatre art and minoring in music ,this guy jeon jungkook is my boyfriend.

We have been dating for almost 3years now he confessed to me during senior year prom but before then we have been friends for over 5years so in total we have known each other for 8years now ..

Jungkook is a possessive lover he doesn't like to share or see me getting close to any other person rather than our friends .I do complain about his jealousy some times but I internally love it ..

We are seven most popular boys group in school not cause we are handsome (which we definitely are) but we also have outstanding music talent ,we are in a boysband ,we sing,write songs and upload online with more than 1million views ..an educational wise we are at the top 10 list .

About my friends;

Namjoon : this is our band leader ,a rapper and also a song writer ,he leads not only in music but education as well he has the highest IQ in our group so during exams he tutors us in advance ..

He is tall with great thighs ,smart a little bit clumsy and handsome too, he is dating Jin they have been dating for over 2years now would have been longer if he was brave enough to confess sooner ..

Jin : this is the mother of our group ,he is caring , disciplined and above all he is a great chef .

He is vocalist in our group and he does most of the editing in our music videos .

He is tall with a broad shoulders and very plumpy lips ..
He is dating namjoon and loves him more than words could describe .

Yoongi : this friend of ours has an old man feature ,he talks less and sleep more ,he is also quick to learn I wonder how he learns when he sleeps all through the lecture ..

He is a rapper in our band and also a beat maker .

He is dating hoseok and they look so good together ..

He is also very handsome ,fluffy cheeks ,small eyes with a killer smile ..

Hoseokmost delinquent character of us all he is always happy and cheerful we do call him the sunshine of the group .

He is tall ,handsome our dance leader in the band, brilliant.his parents own one of the top 10 companies  in Seoul ..

He is dating yoongi and spoils him with gifts ,they have been together long before us they should be about 5years into dating and still counting ..

He is 2nd year majoring in dance and minoring in communication art ..

Jimin: sassiest of us all,he is the defendant of the group always ready for a fight with haters ,coolest. I love him so much I something chat him on update with jungkook and we gossip about our boyfriend's and make fun of them ..

He is average height ,has a sweet laugh , fluffy cheeks and a great singer.

He is a vocalist in our band and he also dances very well and writes music .he is currently dating taemin they have been together about a year, they met at the institute ..

Jungkook : that's my boyfriend .his full name is jeon jungkook ,his father owns one of biggest company in Seoul and it affects his personality a bit .

He barely smiles with others he always keeps a straight face and has the most dominate vibe anyone can think off and that's why am head over heels for him ..

He is also a vocalist in our band ,a good dancer and a song writer too ,he play instrument as well .

He is tall ,perfect abs ,in short everything about him is perfect in my eyes (you can't blame me ).

He is currently majoring in music and minor in art ..