Chapter 2

~ Don't let hate blind you, there still good people out in the world ~

Sera

"Hello can you hear me?!" said a voice.

"Oh god! Who did this to you!" the voice sounded male and I forced myself to open my eyes. I groaned and whimper as I felt pain all over my body. 

"Don't move I think your ribs are broken" the man said but I couldn't see him properly because it was too dark. Where am I?  Who is it? Oh god it night already?  How long have I being unconscious?  

"Ok, I going to pick you up, but I will try my best not to hurt you" I hissed as I felt an immense pain on my sides as he wrap his arms around me and carried me bridal style.

He genteelly pick me up and set me on his chest and by his scent I could tell that he was a wolf and an Alpha. I froze. Is he going to hurt me? Who is he? I never met the Alpha of my own pack even if my Dad was the beta.

"Its okay I not going to hurt you" he smooth voice calm me a bit and by the way he hold me I could tell that he didn't mean no harm but I was still on edgy. Can you blame me?

He carry me until we got to the hospital and I look up and finally saw his face clearly.

He told the receptionist everything and she call over some doctors and set me down on a stretcher

"Thank you" I said to the Alpha and he nod with a gentle smile on his face. "You going to be fine" he said as he patted my hand. 

"Sir you have to fill this out before you go" the receptionist said as she handle him a stake of paper as the doctors took me away.

1 Hour Later.

"Well Sera you will heal properly around three days or so, since you a wolf but you have to stay here we can't take a risk. Do you have a family member that I can call to inform them that you here?" the pack doctor said to me and I could hear my heart beat increased rapidly but before I could respond the Alpha came and dismissed him brutally. Once the door was close he pulled a chair and look at me with a concerned and confused face.

"How you feeling now?" he asked once he clear his throat "Much better, thank you for bringing here"

"Its no problem, I am an Alpha my duty is to protect and help those in need, but..." he said looking at me curiously. 

"You look quite familiar but I guess its just me, can you tell me the name of your pack?"

"The BlueMoon Pack" I answer and he look shock.

"B-but that impossible I would have know you?" he said as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yeah-wait you the Alpha?" I ask incredulously and he nodded with a smile.