BTL 23

Michael POV

I was doing my best trying not to climax last night but this woman here. I'll go to hell and back for her, I'm officially mad for this woman. Holy shit she's mine and she loves me. My eyes widened, Is she desperate? No, Michael now's not the time to second guess yourself. I slowly rolled over to look at her sleeping face. I sighed softly caressing her face, deciding to trust her completely. I have to if I want this to work and to be happy. After kissing her cheek, I rolled out of bed making my way to the bathroom smiling to myself. I turned the shower on watching the tepid water spurt out. I wanted to shower with my baby, I thought. I peaked my head to see no Zaya but the door was wide open and her phone was gone too. I furrowed my brow looking around for her, her clothes are gone as well.

"AHHH!!!" I screamed, filling someone jump on my back.

"That was real manly of you... you sound like a damsel in distress." Zaya giggled and held me. "Awe, my baby mad." She laughs some more and kisses me.

"I thought you left." I hate that I'm admitting this to her.

"And why would I do that? Don't answer that, I'm not going anywhere. I'm yours and you are mine. I smiled at seeing the sincerity in her eyes. I'm not the type of person and needs constant reassurance but it feels too good to be true and whether she likes it or not. She is my last hope for a better life.

"Come shower with me."

"Yes, I would love too Husband." I picked her up bridal style and carried her to the bathroom.

The water poured all over our bodies in the blink of an eye she got on her knees and began to massage my erection. I looked at her in awe as she worked my member like no one has ever before. She looks up at me smiling at me pulling back the foreskin, I take a sharp breath and witness her take me in without any hesitation. Watching her head bobbed up and down on my phallus. I threw back but quickly put the focus back on my wife as she smirked seductively.

"You so fucking own me." I moaned tugging on her hair a bit to kiss her.

"I know." Oh, really, let's see if I can change that tune. I pulled her to her feet and positioned her up on the wall puting both her legs over my shoulder. While out warning I plundered deep into her juices. Don't cum relax man. I told myself while moving in and out of her.

"Fuck- mmhmm yes"

"Who's pussy is this?"

"You haven't earned that pussy yet." I was hoping you say that.

Back At Home