🎵🥁~ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟟~🥁🎵

A/N: hey ya'll, what's popping? I haven't updated in a while...we all know this, but now im on my A-game. I'm gonna finish this shit if it's the last thing I do.

"Shit," Y/N said out loud, not meaning to.

"What's up?" Beck asked in a know-it-all tone. "Did you finally realize something?" Y/N put shoved her hand in her face.

"Shut up," She hissed under her breath. Rodrick walked over to them holding Y/N's bag of candles.

"What are you nerds talking about," He asked.

Suddenly Y/N's heart started to beat out of her chest. She'd always felt this way deep down but now that she'd come to terms with her feelings it became too much for her. She didn't know what to do or say. It felt like the room was spinning.

"Your mom!" Y/N said loudly. She snatched the bag from him and ran to the other side of the store where Ben was at. He was sniffing random candles. Beck snickered as Y/N ran away.

"Do you think Beck would like this one?" Ben asked while shoving a candle in Y/N's face.

"Shut up, I need your help," She swatted the candle away.

"Rude," He scoffed.

"Sorry, but I need your help keeping Rodrick away from me,"

"Why? Are you mad at him or something?" He asked, concerned.

"Uuuh, not exactly," She fidgeted with the hem of her shirt.

"What?," He asked. He looked over at Rodrick, who was scratching his head wondering if Y/N was mad at him, then back to Y/N who was bright red. "Oh...OOH! Gotcha,"

"Do you think you could help me out?" She felt embarrassed asking this but she couldn't even look at Rodrick anymore without having a heart attack.

Y/N looked up at Ben who was thinking about how Rodrick definitely liked her back and how badly he wanted to shove the two of them in a hotel room with one bed.

"...But why though?" He asked.

"Ben-uh!" Y/N groaned.

"Y/N-uh!!" Ben groaned back.

"Come on man, at least try," She said. He stared at her for a second.

"...fine," He said knowing he was going to do the literal opposite.

"Thank you!" She whisper-yelled and pulled him into a tight hug.

Rodrick and Beck were watching them from the other side of the store.

"I wonder what they're talking about," Rodrick said casually.

"fr,"

"...this is a verbal conversation,"

~time skip like...2hrs~

"Hey, can we leave soon? " Rodrick asked the group while eating a soft pretzel. He checked his watch. "I have to be home in like half an hour,"

"Yeah, just a sec," Beck replied chugging the rest of her lemonade. Ben watched her with heart eyes. "Alright, let's go,"

They got up from the fountain they were sitting at and walked to the exit. Upon entering the parking lot Y/N heard rustling coming from some bushes. She held out her hand to tell the group to stop walking.

"What's up?" Rodrick asked. Y/N felt her heartbeat in her ears.

"I- I heard something," She crept towards the bush and parted the branches. A small black cat was tangled in the leaves. It looked to be about 2 months old with ears too big for its head. "Kitty!" Y/N reached in and picked it up. "Guys look! They're so cute!" She examined the kitten some more. She gasped. "And no collar,"