Chapter 1-The Beggining

Little Recap:

The last time we left of when Naruto was born. Also how the Third Hokage sacrifices his life to seal the Kyubi into the triplets. The triplets were held as heroes. read the prologue for more detail.

Back to the story:

After the Kyubi attack, we see the Minato and Kushina were trying to keep the triplets from crying, and Naruto sitting next to them. He was trying to make the adorable twins from crying. Minato was trying to keep the stress from getting to him. The blond man was very tired because he and other ninjas/shinobi was trying to rebuild the village. The redhead women were very exhausted, Even though she was an Uzumaki, who is known to have a very strong life force. Even an Uzumaki is a human. She was tired because the Ninetails were ripped out of her. 

Two Years time skip:

In the past two, Naruto was ignored. He was a very understandable person and very mature for his age. Anyway, he is sure that it was because of what happened in the last two years.  He already became a Chunin. (Chunin is the third rank of shinobi the ranks are as follows: Academic student, Genin, Chunin, Jonin/Anbu, Sannin, and Kage).

Today was Naruto's birthday. He was feeling depressed because his parents forget his birthday. He was also thinking of his sibling's birthday. He never got a birthday like this. 

 Flashback:

Today was October 10, Today was the triplet's birthday. The birthday was held in the Namikaze Compound. All the clan heads and clan heir were present at the party. 

The birthday went smoothly. All grown-ups were talking and the kids were playing. That what Naruto remembered. Naruto was on a mission when he came back this is what he remembered. 

Flashback end.

After three years, he was still a Chunin. He went on a false mission, but he didn't know that hell, not even the Hokage knew about it. The mission was originally supposed to be a B-Rank mission, His first B-Rank mission. he was supposed to investigate a high chakra area. 

(A/N I forget how Naruto look, sorry about it)He was 4 feet and 1 inch tall, blond yellow hair, and blue eyes. the blond boy was muscular and he got rid of baby fat as well. He wears traditional Chunin clothes. 

Naruto's POV:

I got a mission from the Hokage, I got out of the village. My destination was near the Wind Country border. After three days of traveling, I reached my destination. I saw a lot of white creatures, I also saw a large vortex in the sky. Since my mission was to observe and investigate the high chakra area, I grab a small scroll and I was about to write and deliver this to the Hokage.

This is how the vortex look:

Until a small earthquake happened

Until a small earthquake happened. I was sitting in a tree and using chakra to do so. Due to the small earthquake, I excitedly lost my balance and was about to drop on the ground them I had no choice but to realize my chakra. I was suppressing my chakra because I know I can't take on the whole army of whatever those things are.