A long process for friendship

It's been a few weeks since anyone has seen or heard from Luffy. But for the people watching, it's only been a few minutes but was informed that Luffy has not been seen for almost a month now.

The Straw Hats along with a few others were freaking out, only to be reassured by Robin, Zoro, Sanji, and Luffy himself.

"Where's Luffy?!"

"Did he get eaten by monsters?!!"

"There's no way, he was killed from the drop!"

"Umm, Guys..."

Everyone looked over at Luffy, then sprinting towards him with worried eyes. Right when he was about to be crushed, Zoro pulled him out the way. Making everyone land face-first onto the floor.

"Will you guys calm down. He's obviously still alive, I mean just take a look. There's no way in hell he'll die from something so small as a riven." Zoro said while pulling on Luffy's rubbery cheek and repeatedly hitting him on the head with his Katana.

"Shishishishishi, I could survive anything!!" Luffy sheepishly laughed while wiping his nose.

"Come on now, you guys need to stop being so gullible. Except for you, my dear Nami-Sannn~" Sanji said, making his way to help Nami off the floor while doing a noodle dance.

Some sweatdropped at the group of Pirates, while others laughed or merely chuckled.

The area around them was unclear, for it is being time lapsed for the case of the watcher's patience. The movement finally stopped, gaining mostly everyone's attention.

The scene was shown in front of the hut that holds bandits. A little away from the entrance, was standing a little boy with all sorts of injuries. Panting heavily.

Dogra opened the door, hoping to stop the dog from barking, only to see a beat-up Luffy.

"..."

"EHH?!"

Dogra yelled for Dadan to come outside, worried if he's seeing a ghost or something.

Dadan walks out of the hut, clearly unhappy to be woken up in the middle of the night. But her thoughts stopped when she sees Luffy scratched up, standing there, after not being seen for who knows how long.

"WHAT THE HELL, KID?!" Dadan screamed.

"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?!" Luffy covered his ears, trying to block out the noise.

"A walk" Was all he said before being picked up off the ground by the women.

"That was a walk?" Everyone sweat-dropped at his statement.

"He nearly got killed for heaven's sake. And he calls that a walk??" Nami furrows out.

"I believe he said that because he didn't want to snitch on Ace." Robin pointed out.

Ace overheard her conclusion and buried his face into his hands, feeling guilty.

Sabo and Luffy chuckled at his awkwardness.

Dadan walked back into the hut and threw Luffy into the room where Ace was currently in.

"Go to sleep!" Dadan yelled before shutting the door.

At that, Luffy shut down and started to snore away.

The area around started to fade out, leading to a new scene appearing.

It's been a few days, Luffy was continuing to follow Ace through the woods.

There was still no luck.