EPILOGE

Aidens POV

Twelve years later.

"ALEKSIE, AUGUST! GET YOUR BUTT'S DOWNSTAIRS NOW!" I yell from the living room.

A few minutes later, my twelve year old sons are walking down the stairs with carefully calculated steps.

Yeah, that's right. You better be scared.

"Uh m-mom? you called f-for u-us." Aleksie speaks first, from the bottom of the stares, a few meters away from where I'm standing, August right behind him, clutching Aleksie's shirt. I would have awed at that, but they're in big trouble.

"Come. Here." I point to the spot right in front of me.

Both boys shake their heads vigorously. "N-No. We'd r-rather not." Aleksie says.

I shake my head and walk towards my stupid sons, I grab their ears and pull them both into the living room.

"What is this?" I ask, pointing to the broken vase on the floor.

They both look down and say nothing, as per usual when somethings wrong.

"I'd say something if I were you boys." Skylar's says, as he walks into the living room, his briefcase in his hand, indicating he just came from work. "Hi baby." The thirty year old says, giving me quick kiss, before kissing both Leksie and Auggie's forehead.

The twins look at their father with hopeful eyes, I really don't know what they're hoping for, but they should know that I also control Skylar too, so there's no saving them.

Skylar chuckles at his sons. "I'd just do whatever your mother says boys. It'd be better not to anger him more." He ruffles both their heads and takes his leave through the door.

After a moment of standing there in silence, a quiet timid voice sacks up. "I-I d-did it." Auggie says, looking anywhere around the room but at me.

"No you didn't Auggie. Stop trying to cover up Leksie's messes alright? Your not superman and you-" I point to Aleksie, "-I want you to start taking responsibility of your actions, don't be so co-dependant on your brother. Do you understand?" They both nod their heads. I sigh tiredly as I make my way to the door. "Good. Clean it up and get ready to go in about an hour." With that I make my way up the stairs and to my room, where I find my very handsome husband in only his boxers.

"Hey love." He says, once I walk into the room. I don't say a word, just make my way over to him and place my arms around his neck, bringing his lips onto mine. He freezes for a second in shock, but when he gets over it, he wraps his arms around my waist, moving his lips with mine.

We move our lips in sync, the soft skin on his clotheless body, helping me calm down. I sigh into the kiss, tilting my head to the side and deepening the kiss. He slides his tongue across my bottom lip, asking for entrance and I waste no time and give him what he wants. He brushes his tongue across mine and brings them together in a tangle.

No fighting for dominance or any lust, just us enjoying the others precesence.

He slides his hand from my waist to my ass and gives it a squeeze, indicating me to jump. I jump into his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms tighter around his neck. He walks forward and lowers us onto the bed, my back hitting the soft matress.

Braking way from my lips, he kisses lower down my jaw and down to my Adams apple, sucking on the skin there, which elicits small moans from me. He grinds his lower half onto mine, making louder moans escape from my throat at the feel of his cock grinding onto mine. His lips make they're way back up, he kisses me on my lips and pulls away and just stares at me.