13

Skylar's POV

As the days go by me and Aiden become closer and I can't ever believe that I actually thought my little crush on him was just that, a crush.

I've gotten so used to him, that I can't fall asleep until he lays down with me. I know what you're thinking, but I don't care, even if I sound pathetic, I'd gladly be the pathetic sap I am, as long as it's with Aiden.

Okay now I hear it.

And it's not just me that has gotten so used to having Aiden around. Matt, Quincy and Aiden have become somewhat best friends. Wherever the other goes, you'll find the other two with him, it's actually pretty cute that they've formed their little safe nest of friends and I can tell that Matt is exited to have a new friend. Sometimes I think he's even more obsessed with Aiden than I am.

He still hangs out with my friends though.

sometimes.

Not only my friends, but he's also gotten close with both my parents, especially papa, its always amazes me how he easily makes people love him. Three days after we told dad and papa about him being alien, Aiden was walking around the house and found papa in the kitchen and asked him to teach him, how to make the pancakes that he loves so much and next thing you know, they're discussing plans to teach Aiden more about cooking and now Aiden learns to cook with papa every night and he loves cooking, he's now the one who prepares our breakfast and school lunches and I can't say that I'm complaining. I mean, I thought he would be horrible at cooking but, boy was I wrong, he's fucking amazing at it and dare I say even better than papa, but I would never say that in front of either of them, it would just boost Aidens ego higher up than it already is and make my papa feel terrible, so I've kept it to myself.

Either way, Aiden is amazing, even dad seemed to warm up to him eventually.

When dad was fixing his car in the garage, Aiden walked in and asked to help, naturally dad said no and that he'd fix it himself, so Aiden just sat there and watched him fail and after the hundredth attempt to fix the car engine, dad he finally let Aiden have a go, figuring he wouldn't get very far, but what do you know. Aiden fixed the engine within half an hour and after that dad and him became car fixing buddies, Aiden also teaches him some stuff about cars that he didn't even know, I mean it makes sense that an alien would know more about cars, they are far more advanced than us and even more so an alien that spent most of his time with fancy space vehicles and after that day dad joined the Aiden fan club.

And not only at home but even at school people have taken a liking to Aiden. Much to Aiden's dismay. It's pretty funny though, considering that he hates people, even with that fact that he never seezes from showing, people still took a fast liking to him. I don't know how but, the people at our school are just mindless drones that follow whatever the cools kids are doing and considering the soccer team and my group of friends are friends with him, he became a fast member of the popular group.

And even through all this that's happening, including me growing closer to Aiden, I still can't shake the little voice inside my head that tells me that all this is just temporary and that any day from now, Aiden could just up and leave and I can't deny that that thought brings me imense pain but, all I can do is enjoy what little time I have with him and the worst part of it all is, that I have no idea how much time we have.

I'm brought out of my thoughts by a weight that lands on my chest. A small smile appears on face, as the familiar sparks that come with having his skin on mine erupt all through my body, leaving tingles in their wake.

I wrap my hands around him and kiss the top of his head. "Hey." He greets. "What were you thinking about?"

"You." I answer simply. Another thing that has come with our closeness, is that no matter how hard I try, I can never lie to Aiden, not that I have any reason to, I just discovered that I can't.