Chapter 1

The marvelous ball of fire had steadily risen aloft the sky painting the atmosphere blanketed with darkness before presently an azure in shade with a tinge of orangish in hue.

The atmosphere plastering the vitality of a new day upon those being underneath to behold. It was a fresh day to build blissful memories to be cherished and to be protected upon one's soul. Similarly, a day to live one's life to its fullest despite the difficulty that might transpire throughout every moment that ticked within the wondrous day.

Within the residence of certain lovers, a hunk of subtle daylight washed through the window, torched the vast surrounding. A sliver of light reflected upon the tiled floor, reaped the atmosphere to appear vigorous even though merely the husband and wife were the only individuals settling within the house-- rather a mansion precisely in size. Though, both never truly feel deserted within their spacious abode since both replenished that specific place with their affection.

Darting onto the massive kitchen, a figure of a woman lurks. The forefront of her physique was adorned with an apron to prevent her clothes from collecting some unexpected stain, her attention was seemingly invaded by what's settled in front of her.

Her h/c hair untangled into perfection and rinsed by scented water was faultlessly framing her facial along with the few strands that seemingly faltered from the rest. Facade festooned by a tender smile and eyes expressing felicity. Her delicate hand that was gripping the handle of the sharpened knife carefully, chop the ingredients she needed on the surface of the cutting board, a harmonious sound of thud resurfaced, accompanied with the rather melodious sound of sizzling and hissing of scrambled eggs pressed against the broiling pan. Similarly occurring, the savory scent of grilled fish penetrated her nostrils as she inhale the oxygen encircling her. The luscious aroma bounced upon the embedded wall.

Swirling on her heels, Y/n stride towards the spot where she neatly settled their intricately designed plate, taking them upon her grasps as she then turns and takes the dishes she had completed preparing.

The sounds of her heels clattered as they scrape the floor, presently assisting as one of the white noises that lurked around her.

Halting on her track, she organized the plate and cutlery upon the table that could fit more than two individuals as it was wide.

Upon the table, displayed various mouthwatering dishes. Clasping her hands against each other, she heaved out a satisfied sigh from her parted lips that were coated in a shade of luscious f/c. The smile etched upon her exquisite facial, seemingly lasting, broadened. She was pleased by what she had readied as she further means to stun her husband who was still sound asleep in their bedroom in enormous delight.

Squinting her eyes, however, it felt like she had forgotten something vital, rather something significant to her husband. Hoisting her hand and settling her fingers on her chin, she indulges herself guessing, quite rummaging her brain thoroughly for that significant detail for a few minutes. Though, halting within that state when she spread her glistening orbs upon the omurice she prepared that was displayed upon the table.

With a fictitious light bulb appearing just beside her head, Y/n exclaimed. "The flags!"

Without having the desire to further waste any ticking moments, her feet rapidly heaved her towards the counter. Her e/c orbs were intently searching for the tiny flags she specifically kept just to please her beloved spouse. Pacing back to where she had stood before, her feet hastily halted when she reached the table. Her delicate hand expanded towards the plate containing omurice,  her fingers gently settling the flag on its peak as the pointed end pierced the fluffy texture of the certain dish.

"Now, it's perfect." she beamed, sphere glinting in delight as she runs the back of her hand upon her forehead, letting it scratch her external, fictitiously wiping the illusory bead of sweat that supposedly streaming out of her pores. The feeling of fulfillment surged within her veins along with her warm blood.

Removing her apron adorning her physique, Y/n was equipping herself to wake her husband upstairs whom she believed was still drowned within his peaceful slumber. Though not long after she had neatly folded the apron in her grasp, an audible noise of footwear grazing the tiled floor from afar ignited the surrounding and ringing upon her span of hearing.

Before her, stands a man of an average height. His tendrils bleached white in hue was chaotic, lids loose in half and brows furrowed slightly as he kneaded his eyes with his lean fingers, allowing his sight to adapt onto the blinding fraction of sunlight that was bitterly slicing through his irises which were used on being devoured in darkness. A drowsy expression was written all over his face.

Curling her lips wider unknowingly, Y/n twirls her whole physique to face him completely. Allowing her honeyed voice to escape her throat, as she furthermore let his name roll upon her tongue.

"Good morning, Mikey!"