☆ Fun Questions ☆

Welcome back fellow Stars!
--⋆⋅☆⋅⋆--

This installment, you're going to be telling us about yourself a little concerning the world of tangled and Varigo!

Everyone in the club will get to learn and read something new!

--⋆⋅☆⋅⋆--

Questions| ☆

•When did you first hear of Tangled, and when did you finally watch it?

•What was your reaction to learning that tangled the series/Rapunzel tangled adventure existed? Did you end up watching the series? What were your thoughts about it?

•How obsessed are you with Varigo? On a scale of 1-10

•Favorite song in the tangled universe? (I know it hard but at least choose top 3 XD)

•What's a fun fact you know about the tangled universe?

•Who's your favorite character and voice actor?

•What thing still ticks you off about the tangled universe?

•How did you find out about V&7K? And how did you feel when you first heard about it?

•If Hugo had a voice actor, who do you think it would be?

•What thing did you long for the most in the tangled universe that never happened?

•What was your reaction to learning about Varigo? And if you didn't like it before, what changed your mind now?

•Be honest- What do you think about Hugo's hairstyle?

•If you were in the tangled universe, what job do you think you'd have? Who would be your best friend?

--⋆⋅☆⋅⋆--

If you got any cool ideas; Comment down below! I'd love to hear them!