Chapter 3

A/N: Hey! Here's Chapter 3, I hope you enjoy!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday came and went, and soon it was Saturday night and I was on my way to the bar. I tried a little harder than usual on my outfit tonight.

No particular reason why.

The cab stopped and I stepped out into the familiar parking lot, entering the bar. The lights are dim and there's smoke in the air, making it hard for me to find the guys.

But then I hear what sounds like a broken bicycle horn travel throughout the room and I follow it until my eyes land on Harry, Rachel, who is practically on his lap, Danny, Logan, and, unfortunately, Chris.

I give a tight-lipped smile to them and try my best not to look at Harry. Because if I look at Harry, he'll make me laugh, or blush, or he'll look so good that I won't be able to handle it. So I greet everyone except him, hoping he won't notice. But when I sit down, the only seat available being on his side that Rachel isn't on, I hear his deep voice, warm like the sun.

"Hey, Penny."

My body betrays me and I turn to him.

And fuck.

Jesus.

Dick me dead, bury me pregnant.

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

Just like I thought, Harry looks like he just walked out of a Gucci catalog. He's wearing a black dress shirt with black jeans and the rings are on again. I've always loved when people wear all black.

Instant lady boner.

I basically rip the leather off of the seat I'm on, my grip is so strong. I met this guy 5 days ago. And now he was a few inches from me, looking like pure sex on legs.

Yeah, I definitely need to drink.

"Hi." I finally breathe out.

He gives a lazy smile and it's clear I got caught checking him out. I would be bothered by it if it wasn't for the fact that he just finished doing the same to me.

He exhales, "You look...wow."

I smile brightly at his words

I smile brightly at his words. "Thank you, England."

He goes to speak again but Rachel tugs his arm, and that's the same moment that Chris decides to talk to me.

"Hey, gorgeous." He plants himself on the seat next to me.

I resist the urge to roll my eyes and turn to my right with a tight-lipped smile. "Chris."

He looks me up and down and licks his lips. "Seriously, you look so good. I mean you always look good, girl. But tonight..." And he licks his lips again.