Chapter 19

Me: *Says how I'm gonna fail my tech assignment*

Everybody in the comment section: F

~~~

"EVERYBODY, WATCH ME WHIP AND NAE NAE-!"

"What the fuck are you doing-"

I stood in the middle of town, witnessing some guy, no older than me, dancing on top of the fountain.

He had a purple hoodie with dark gray, almost black, jeans and purple shoes. His hair was a grayish ash blond colour, and he had purple eyes.

There was a crowd all around the guy, and he seemed to be enjoying the attention. 

There was only one day before the ball, and I was going to go double check that everything was okay but now I had to deal with this boy instead.

"Get down from there," I sighed. I really wasn't in the mood to fight. "Are you kidding me?! I'm having way too much fun up here!" he yelled, holding a smug smile on his face.

"Listen, kid, I really don't have time for this. I have a tight schedule. We can either do this the easy way or the hard way," I said impatiently.

He stuck out his tongue at me.

Guess it's the hard way then.

I took out my sword from my uniform sheath and threw it next to him. He screamed and lost his grip, plunging into the water. My sword crashed somewhere into the fountain waters too. He gasped as he sat up. The crowd looked at me, and I glared.

"There's nothing interesting going on here. Move on now, shoo," I said, waving my hands at them. They all slowly departed.

I walked towards the fountain and stared at the guy. "What's your name, kid?" I asked. He blew a raspberry at me. 

"The name's Purpled. I'm seventeen, and I'm about to pull you into this water with me."

"Wait, what-"

Faster than I could react, he grabbed my arm and pulled me down into the cold fountain. I screamed as I splashed into the water. He laughed loudly when I rose to the surface. "What the fuck," I gasped, feeling shivers from the cold water soaked into my uniform.

He laughed in my face. "You should see the look on your face!" he snorted, splashing me with more water. 

Normally, I would just scowl at the person and tell them off. But instead, I splashed him back.

Purpled crashed back into the water, surprised that a official L'Manbergian actually fought back. "Oh, it's on!" he cheered.

He sent me a full on tidal wave, soaking me even more. "You little-" "What are you doing?" I looked up and saw Tommy and Tubbo. "Guys, help me! This guy was splashing me with water and-" "SAY LESS, WOMAN!" Tommy yelled, jumping into the water with us. Tubbo shortly jumped in after. 

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I gasped. By help, I didn't mean help me in a water fight!

Everybody started splashing one another with water, making a scene of us in the fountain. I covered my face in embarrassment. I can already imagine the Wilbur scolding me.

"(Y/n)! Come on!" Tubbo said giddily, flopping his hands in and out of the water. I gave up, sighing as more water went onto me. 

So I fought back.

Shoving my hands underwater, I quickly thrusted them out and forward, sending a wave over the minors. They shrieked, giving me enough time to grab my sword and hop out of the fountain. Only bad thing was that now I was soaked with freezing water.