6. Spin The Bottle

Josh closed his eyes like he cant believe it and looks at me apologetically.

Y: 'Sorry, I didnt mean to-'

J: 'No, no it's ok, I'll get the door'

I nod and move off his lap and onto the bed. He leaves and me put my head in my knees.

J: 'Blair come to the door,'

I get up and go to the door and see Mia standing there.

Y: 'Oh what do you want?'

M: 'I came to apologise for gold digging,'

Y: 'Look-'

M: 'I'm sorry ok? It's just a come from a family with a  very bad reputation, and I've never been excepted into anything good like this before, you know uni.'

I nod.

M: 'I wanted no one to know that, and wanted a fresh start away from my family. I got a grant from my parents and I used most of it on uni fees, and to be honest Blair, I used you for your money and to get closer to my crush.'

She looks at Josh. I look at Josh and realise hes about to swing for her.

Y: 'I mean, I'm glad you were honest about it. I think it's best if we just stay away from each other. And maybe you should talk to someone about your family problems, and to be honest maybe get a reality check. Be safe driving back to yours.'

I close the door in her face and sigh.

J: 'I was about to hit her'

Y: 'Yes I noticed that, that's why I ended the conversation,'

J: 'Good, the fact she used you for your dead parents money and to get to me, that's messed up, but what you said back to her was really good'

I giggle.

Y: 'Thanks, to be honest I just told her the truth, no more lies'

Josh nods.

Y: 'I'm gonna go to bed,'

J: 'Yeah same, where are you sleeping?'

Y: 'My room?'

J: 'Oh yh sorry, forgot I said anything, night'

He goes to his room and I look at him confused. I shrug and go to my room.

☆☆☆☆☆

(A few weeks later)

I put the lamp on and keep writing an essay Professor Daisison had assigned that was due in 2 weeks. It was a 2 page paper and I had just finished writing a page. I sigh and lean back and think what to write next. The door then slams open and Josh looks at me.

J: 'What a surprise your studying, anyway come on, go get changed'

Y: 'What is it this time Josh, have you even done Professor Daisison assigned today?!'

J: 'No I'll do it later, theres a huge party happening tonight at one of my mates dorms,'

Y: 'Remember what happened last night we went to a party!'

J: 'Trust me, I've made sure there will be no drugs, there will be alcohol and people smoking but no drugs or you get kicked out and reported, I wouldnt ask you to come with to another party since what happened at that other dorm,'

I roll my eyes.

Y: 'I really need to finish this-'