~24~

CLAYS POV

"There's no way Darryl did that!."

"He did!," George laughed just as loud as I did "that was before he met Skeppy and became all 'Muffins'."

"That's crazy, I would pay so much money just for him to say 'fuck'."

"Tell me about it!."

We are some more of our waffles, I was done, still waiting for George to finish his.

His phone rung.

"Oh it's Natalie."

"Oh okay, by the way you gonna tell her about last night?."

"I mean sure."

George answered, he didn't feel the need to go outside or something maybe.

"Hey georgieeee."

"Hey nattttt, how are you?."

"I'm good thank you, how are you?."

"I'm good." He smiled and ate some more of his waffle.

"What cha doing?."

"Eat breakfast with Clay, you?."

"Oh I'm just- wait Clay?."

"Yeah, I stayed at his last night, it was pretty awesome."

"Oh, right... well I'm just in bed, just woke up I thought I'd just check up on my baby."

Georges eyes widened, to be honest he seemed uncomfortable.

"Hahaha right, well I gotta go."

"Alright, I love you george."

"Oh, love you to Nat."

He hung up and sighed.

"What the fuck was that?." I asked, I felt bad he was clearly not ready to say 'I love you' nor was he comfortable her 'baby'.

"I honestly don't know, but whatever that was hopefully won't happen again." He laughed.

"What you don't love her?."

"No, no, no, no, no, not that Clay of course I do, I just..."

"You just?."

"I need to get changed."

He grabbed his clothes which was on the other side of the room, "I'll be back in a second."

And just like that he left to change, what was he talking about? Does he love Natalie? Oh yeah... he loves her more then me, ha, thats for sure, but whatever's holding him back from her is obviously making his beat up about it.

I cleaned up a bit and he came back in, in the same outfit as yesterday.

"So uh Clay I don't mean to like, ya know, we're like," he grabbed his phone to check the time "2 hours late for school so we might as well call in sick, so imma go and probably call you later, I need a shower."