[22] ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ

LILIANA'S POV

LILIANA'S POV

TIME IS A VERY VALUABLE THING, we can either spend it without a care about the future or we can spend it on happiness, sadness, good vibes and most importantly-love.

I liked the way my life was at right now, I have a phenomenal family, good friends and a boyfriend that would do anything for me. The last few months have been a rollercoaster of emotions-highs and lows. Some things were left in the past such as Valarie and Artem-I mean, Artem and I are still friends and shockingly, everything was good between us after the whole party fiasco at Eric's.

Artem and I sat down and talked about what happened between us, he was sad about me choosing Eric over him-but I couldn't see a future with Artem because he doesn't know me the way Eric does-through the madness and the flaws-we made it.

It's been a few glorious months after confessing our love for each other and there were a few bumps along the road but it's been a hell of ride.

Eric asked me to be his girlfriend in the least romantic way-I'm kidding, he did actually make an effort since he is not the lovey-dovey type.

'I swear if you're trying murder me, you should have done it when I first came to your house,' I say with my eyes blinded by a cloth and Eric guiding to some room in his house.

He smacks my behind and I yelp, he chuckles then says, 'Why would I want to murder you? I mean you are the only person that actually gives a fuck about me and fucks me.' He said it so calmly and smooth that I couldn't help but let out a little snigger.

We stop walking and I hear the click of a door opening, Eric kept his hold onto me as we shuffled into a room-he stopped and pulled the blindfold off me.

And took in the sight before me.

What a mindboggling sight.

Eric had decorated his art room with his canvas hung onto the walls, his paints and palettes on the mahogany table, the floor was scattered with rose petals into a heart shape and the sofa that was across the room has a bucket of champagne and some blankets.

I knew that he was planning something special and even though it isn't an extravagant grand gesture, it's more intimate and memorable to us than the whole world.

'I know that we started this under a false pretense that this is just casual sex and no strings attached but I'm happy that we did that because I can't believe that I met the one who made me whole again and the one I want to be by my side for this rest of my life. I always thought that falling in love with someone was supposed to be all the romantic stuff and no indifference or a fault in a relationship but it's not. You challenge me to become a better person for myself and for you and everyone around me.

I remember when I first started to fall in love with you was when we went out camping for the first time when we started hanging out. You wore this oversized sweat shirt, your hair was a curly mess and you weren't wearing any makeup. We laid back on a blanket, staring at the stars and then I just had an urge to look at you and when I did. Fuck, I knew I was screwed when you smiled looking at the stars and something within me shifted.'