11. Passed out

Hewo trigger warning with with this chapter up above that I portray Bexley as the actress/ model is unknown I couldn't find anything that told me who she was. Soooo ya.

Any whoooo trigger warning but enjoy!!

———————————————————————

Once I got home I greeting the pack leaders, I found out that I was asleep for about two days and Aiden volunteered to take care of me so they sent me there.

I smiled and said I was okay especially to Bex she was not too convinced but it's fine.

I said I'd take a shower and I did...

Breathing heavy I sit down on the bath tub with the water pelting my face with drop after drop.

'It's okay if you do it... just this once.' An old "friend" of a voice told me. After it said that I took the razor from the bathroom shelf and scraped down my leg.

The blood seeped through and fell off my leg with water washing it away. A small smile forms on my lips, I lean my head back against the tub and sob quietly.

'Maybe they did break us again.' I tell my wolf.

She sighs and that was it.

I make a couple more cuts on my legs finished showering slightly hissing when the soap it's my the cuts but rinses off then get out.

I look in the mirror to see my cheeks are sunken in and all my bones are just that. I am literally skin n' bone. I raise arm to my arm and bite down. I whimper when I taste blood and release my biting grip on my arm.

'We're ducked up.' My wolf says glancing in the mirror and away quickly. Even she's depressed... can't blame her though they forced me to wolf form and hurt her too.

I sigh and nod my head. 'I blame 'dad''

'I guess.'

'It's your own fault for being this way!' The dark voice shouts.

I change quickly after that knowing its true and rush out of the bathroom trying to escape the dark voice.

In the beginning it said it was a friend and wanted to help me. It stoped coming once I became alpha and I was happy... it came every so-often but ended up disappearing again, but now it's back with full force and I don't know what to do accept to fife it from the pack.

I don't want to be a failure to them. I don't want to be weak. I don't want to be thrown out of the pack. If I show the pack leaders they will overthrow me. I can't do that. Aiden will think I'm a freak and will refuse me. I can hide this. I will hide this.

I will be perfect.

I hear the dark voice clap it's hands together and rub them 'slit your wrists. Cut your thighs. Fake your smiles. Dry your eyes, hate your self and your life... this will be our world of deception and lies. Don't worry, I'll make you perfect.' It says smugly.

Aidens POV

"Hey El?" I ask was she walks past our kitchen.

"Ya?" She asks sitting across from me on a stool on the other side of the marble island.

"Do you think Lia's okay?" I ask, obviously I had to tell them that she was kidnapped but that's all I told them.

"I think so... she probably a little scared that she was taken but you and her family saved her so I think she'll be okay." She says putting her phone down.