4. Bexley

The photo above is my idea/ who I portray Accalia as. the actress I used used her for is named India Eisley I changed the hair and eye color while also adding a mole on her top left cheek and a small nose ring.

Hewo this is the day after I wrote the above but wow I reread 3. And jeez it skips around so I'm going to be slowing the book down I'm sry.

Enjoy the next chapter!

—————————————————————

I decided to skip school today after yesterday I don't know what to do. I would feel guilty if I started sleeping around and know that he would be hurt I didn't want to do that. I just want him to leave or something.

And I refuse to become some love sick girl. I try to think of something and trace the wooden marks on my dark desk.

I lean back in my chair, there is a large book shelf to the left wall the door faces my desk and behind me is a large window that has a perfect view of the forest around our house.

There a few people that live with me because it's easier to live here then find some where else to go. I also keep the rouges here till I can trust them fully, once I do they have the choice to live with another pack member, find a house of their own or just stay at my house.

Most of the rouges find that living with the alpha, betas, gamma, and delta is to much for them.

Don't get me wrong we respect every pack member, I know every name of our pack and who they are.

I respect them as much as they respect me and that's better than what the old alpha and my first alpha did.

The old alpha was drunk off is a** every day, the roomer was that he watched his mate get slaughtered in front of him by hunters when they were about to meet for the first time.

Apparently a dead person is more important than a whole pack. This pack is 78 strong and he practically left them to die.

The man was falling apart at the seams and I felt I had to do something at the time.

When an alpha is challenged they have 12 hours to prepare. Others were scared to challenge Elliot because if you did lose he would torture you, abuse you, kick you out and in some major cases he would even rape us.

I shudder recalling the memories. I was one to challenge him... let's just say it didn't go so well the first time I challenged Elliot.

So I trained, I trained like crazy. I didn't boast about how strong I was so no one suspected me they had know I lost to him and thought I was weak. One morning a group of friends was going to challenge the alpha. They were going to do it in the next couple days so I had to act fast. I waited till Elliot was so drunk he could barely stand. I challenge him then and their, he was in the wrong mind set and said yes.

He started to shake with a smug face plastered on him, so I took my plan into action. I knew the pack wouldn't help me because it's against code.

I bolted as fast as I could. Hearing his Heavy foot steps behind me I glance to see a giant pure black wolf with Grey spots from age following me.

I howled out telling the pack I've challenged our alpha and to come watch. I ran till I got to the pack house, quickly I ran in then strait out the back door, Elliot didn't see me so I climbed on the roof waiting for him. As soon as he came out of the house I turned mid-air and landed strait on him. A whimper from him told me I had the upper hand.