14. Dropping Bombs

^^ hottie mc tottie

PSA: I am NOT one of those writers who is just going to leave you guys hanging. Unless I say I won't be updating, I WILL UPDATE. I can't promise when, but I will. I will tell you if I am putting the book on Hold or leaving it incomplete, I won't just leave you to guess if I'll ever update, so stop worrying!

Ok now on with the story...

Posie's POV

Oh. Oh.

So I was right about them being different....

vampires...

I've always had a hunch that there are supernatural beings in this world, but I never thought I would meet one let alone be two of them's mate. I'm feeling a little bit.... I honestly don't know what I'm feeling.

"And while we know we just dropped a huge bomb, I think you should know I'm an Empath too, and Alice can see the future." Jasper interrupts my thinking.

Wow, the surprises just keep comin. Well maybe he can tell me what I'm feeling then.

"Prove it" I say.

Jasper takes a deep breath and speaks again "well I can feel your confusion, I can feel how anxious you are but I can also feel,.. excitement."

All of the sudden I feel immensely lighter, more carefree and optimistic. I let out a breath. "Woah" I say in disbelief, he just altered my emotions.

"Ok I believe you."

Time skip

The next hour went by with Alice and Jasper telling me about vampires and what a mating bond is. Turns out the mating bond was why I felt a pull towards them. Jasper said that they were both worried one of them would find a mate and be faced with conflict, but then Alice saw me in their future and knew that I was both of their mates. I still don't really get how I can have 2 mates but I'm not complaining. More attention for me!

I'm also very relieved to hear that they are the vampire equivalent of vegetarians and they don't drink human blood. I'm not sure I would be able to stomach them killing humans and drinking their blood.

After a while of me asking them question, Alice speaks. "There are also a few rules." This caught my attention and I shifted on the bed.

"Relax, it's nothing bad, and if you have a problem with anything we can discuss it further." Jasper says, sounding all official. I just hum and offer an "ok".

"Number 1 is always have one of us with you or make sure we know where you are going."

That's easy enough, I don't have many places to be anyways.

Alice says the next one. "Number 2 is being honest and communicating with us about anything you may be feeling or thinking. Communication is extremely important in mating relationships and even more so in poly relationships. And even though Jasper can feel your emotions he can't read your mind, only Edward can do that."

Huh?

"Number 3 is you must eat 2 meals a day, I know this one will probably be hard for you but we have noticed that you frequently either forget to eat or just push it to the side. That can't happen anymore your body is still growing and you need plenty of food. Eventually we will progress to 3 meals but we will just take it slow" Jasper says.

I hate to admit it but he's right, I'm really bad at remembering to eat, and I'm underweight because of it.

"The last Rule is number 4 which is you either have to move in here or have one if not both of us at your house with you. Your sister doesn't take care of you and with you being 16 you still need supervision that she does not provide. I know that's a huge leap so we will just take it slow. We will start this week with us just being around your house more. Then we will re-evaluate next week." Jasper explains

I can see why Jasper is an empath, he is so calm and in control even with his words. He just told me that I was going to live in with them soon like it was no biggy. And I want to object, but I can't, because I want to live with them, to be around them 24/7. And I want them to look after me and show me the affection I've never received from anyone before. So I just nodded my head and gave them both a hug.

"Thank you" I said, my voice shaking a little.

They hugged me back "You don't have to thank us Posie, we want you in our lives" Alice said softly with a little shake in her own voice too.

I didn't say anything else, I just reveled in the feeling of being in their... cool... embrace.

HEYYYYY. I'm going to build a bear this weekend and I'm so fucking excited. I have a whole list of name options for the Teddy Bear imma make.

Y'all I am EXHAUSTED. For student athletes... do y'all know the feeling of coming home from a day at school and practice, taking a shower, and then realizing how absolutely exhausted your body feels as soon as you lay down? That's me rn. It's also mentally draining bc the head coach at my volleyball club is on a huge power trip and he is easily the most toxic person I know.

ANYWAYS here's the QOTD: have you ever been to build a bear? If so, what did you make, if not, do you want to go?

I went with my sister when I was like 9 but idk where the bear went lol. So I'm excited to go again. I got the impulse on the way back from an out of town tournament this past weekend. I was just cruises along the interstate when I thought, "damn, this car ride would be a lot better if I had a Teddy bear rn." So yea.

See you soon loves ;)

-Z