Ch 19: Our Family

Vin's POV

Vin's POV

I've got my sister back, I won't let her go away from me again. I love her too much.

She is currently resting, the doctor said that she is still very weak. I was really going to do a big disaster for the Rossi, from what the doctors examined, they found that Elle had traces of rape, torture, and there were several parts of her body bruised and broken hands.

I'm literally going to burn all of Rossi's people. They got away unfortunately, but that's okay for now because I got my sister back safely.

Rossi, I swear, you will die slowly in pain. I continued my walk to Elle's room.

"Vin, your sister is waiting in her room" said Damien, smiling broadly sweetly at me, what's wrong with him?

"Alright, are you okay Damien?" I said while asking him

"I'm okay Vinny dear, let's come inside now, she's waiting" he said sweetly with a smile,

"No Damien, I'm serious, what happened to you today?" I asked with concern, he's brutal usually, how can he be like this?

"Stop being like that, you're like you're worried about your lover. I'm not gay to your knowledge, especially not with you, I can't imagine how many women have been intimate with you, yuck" said Damien whispering the last sentence.

"Oh, how dare you! Don't you ever discuss it in front of Elle, understand?" I replied, glancing coldly at him

"Oh she will know a lot of you, Vin, take it easy, now come on in" he said with a crazy grin and winked at me, then he entered Elle's room.

"You dare? I will kill you with an iron pole" I said in a screaming whisper, he's just walking in casually, seriously?

I then came in too and saw Matteo was there sitting beside Elle's bed.

"What is this, since when were you here?" I said to Matteo, he just smiled.

"Of course, I've been here since she woke up from her one whole week beautiful sleeps," said Matteo teasing my sister.

Elle pushed Matteo's shoulder gently, "Ouch, it hurts princess" Matteo said exaggeratedly. I rolled my eyes

Elle chuckled softly, it gave my face a smile, but looking at her bandaged neck made me feel very sad. But she always has a way of giving everyone a smile, Matteo is right.

"Okay, my brother-in-law Vincenzo, can you get Elle's bathrobe there? My beloved is going to take a shower," said Matteo.

WHAT? MY BELOVED? BROTHER-IN-LAW? OH NO, NO, NO, NO

"Beloved? Brother-in-law? What are you up to Matteo?" I asked him angrily

"Wooouu ... calm down brother, I just said in accordance with reality, after all, you allowed us too right? You promised me brother" said Matteo calmly with a look.

"Stop calling me brother, and I never allowed you to be with Elle ...-" my sentence broke off when Damien and Matteo looked at me with a "You know that, and you've promised" look

".... Ehm um ... I said you can approach her not dating her stupid!" I said irritably, I could feel my face turning red.

Suddenly Elle burst into laughter. Next thing i began to know is she is very laughable.

After Elle took a shower (later)

"Can yall go out for a moment? I want to talk to my brother for a moment, um ... can you call uncle Dom too?" Elle said, I looked at her in confusion

She gave me that 'you'll find out later' look

"All right Elle, I'll call him right away" said Damien, then they both went outside.

"What's wrong Elle?" I asked worriedly, she then gave me a look like a mother who is about to punish her child for doing something wrong.

"You will find out later, be patient" she said, oh if you knew? it was like when you were in trouble and your parents would punish you, yes that's my expression now

Did Damien tell Elle about that? Or worse, did he tell Elle more about it? I'm dead! Oh Damien, you will not be safe this time, pray that your life will be safe

Then there was a knock on the door, and without further ado he walked straight into the room

"What's wrong Elle? Oh there you're Vin ... did your brother do something stupid again Elle?" Said uncle Dom, oh my God what's wrong with this old man?

"Look, when I was in their cage, they told me everything, I just wanted to know if it was true?" said Elle, looking down sadly

"Tell us what they said?" I said seriously.

"Okay, I'll tell you, be patient, even Stormi, Kylie Jenner's little daughter has a better patience than you" said Elle while glaring at me, then she told us what they told her.

I listened to it very well in detail. From everything I heard it was true that the reality, if she asked for more explanation, I definitely not the right person to explain it.

"What they tell is true, but your father loves your mother very sincerely and deeply, we were asked to save Katerina at that time because Luigi's father never agreed to their relationship, and the one who killed Katerina was Luigi's father himself. He had planned it from the start, but Katerina then pregnant with her and Luigi's son so he waited until Alessandro was born. After their heir was born, he immediately carried out the plan so that Katerina immediately came to us for help "said uncle Dom

"But does Luigi know about that?"i asked him

"Katerina tried to tell, but Luigi was very close to his father so he just ignored her" said uncle Dom.

"They killed my parents, I only have you and Vin now, I'll never know what it feels like to have a complete family" said my Elle. I'm sad to see her like this, of course she has never felt the presence of a father in his life, but I'm sure uncle Dom can, he can be many things.

"We are all your families, we are all in this house are your family, you will never be alone, we are here" said uncle Dom and hugged Elle.

Elle took his hug, and he stroked Elle's head, then he looked at me and stretched out his hand, "Come here" he whispered, I gave him a strange look.

Then he glared at me, "fine" I said, I then started hugging with them.

"Here's something for you" said Uncle Dom breaking the hug, "what is it, uncle?" asked Elle enthusiastically.

Then he gave us a picture of our family, Elle is still very small there, and I .. i don't need to explain because I look so not handsome there, see what that? I have dimples? Yes, that's why I never smile, pathetic little boy was there, duh

 i don't need to explain because I look so not handsome there, see what that? I have dimples? Yes, that's why I never smile, pathetic little boy was there, duh

♕ ↞

Don't forget TO VOTE!! Thank YOU so so muchhhh!!