Ch 16: Being the mole?

Elle's POV

Elle's POV

I woke up to the sound of the door banging. I was so shocked "what's wrong?" I asked the man who broke the door.

Without further ado he immediately dragged me from the bed, "hey let me go, what happened?" he didn't answer, and kept on dragging me.

Then I attacked the man and injured him in the leg, I think I broke his leg, I pulled his hair, "what is this? Why are you dragging me like that? Can you not respect women just a little?" I said angrily.

Suddenly he gave a signal and several men came and took me outside, "Put me down, what's going on ?!" they didn't answer anymore and kept taking me

I couldn't see exactly where they were taking me, but I did know whose room they were entering, Luca's office.

Then they put me down, "tie her on a chair" said Luca, they tied me to one of the chairs. After they tied me to the chair I said "What is this Luca?" I asked lowly.

"You still want to pretend again? I know you know it, tell me honestly who you really are, or should I say it?" he said with venom

"Honest about what? I know nothing" I said honestly. "Then explain how you brought down one of my best men?" he asked

"I've been practicing since I was 6 years old, it's no big deal, my mom is very concerned about my safety" I answered honestly,

"Oh really? Or do you work for Ferrari?" he said with an evil smile

"Who else is Ferrari?" I asked in surprise, 

"Those whom you think your family had kidnapped Natalie and my future child last night, and I know this is their plan, and you too" he said slandering me.

"I swear, I don't know anything" I said honestly, "Take her to the dangeoun" he ordered angrily.

"No Luca, please no, I swear I don't know anything, Luca please don't" I asked, Luca shifted his gaze from me to the other side. And I can see his gaze which indicates that he is hurt.

 And I can see his gaze which indicates that he is hurt

Vin's POV

I have to do it, no I can't. No I have to do it for Elle's sake, that guy loves her so much he will definitely do anything to find Elle, I know that, yes I have to do it for my sister.

I picked up my phone and typed in his number then called him. 

I waited three times for the ring, "WHAT?" he replied shouting, 

Oh devil why do people always shout? I pinched my nose bridge

"Are you Matteo Fernandez?" I asked, "yes it's me, how do you get my private number?" he asked irritably.

"I'm Vincenzo Ferrari, I always get what I want" I replied, smirking, 

"Oh yes the old Ferrari, why did you call?" he replied,

how dare he say I'm old! I disliked him from the start and my feelings were right

"You dare call me ol-" "Hey that's the reality, take it" he said boldly, he also dared to cut my conversation, oh devil if it weren't for Elle, I would have come to him and destroyed his house.

"Do you know Elle?" I asked, and there was a sudden silence.

"Are you the one who kidnapped her , oh old Ferrari? oh please help yourself if it is true then I will make your life suffer in hell" he replied, that enthusiasm is what I want from him, but not for me of course.

"I'm her brother, why did I kidnap her?" I answered

"You are Elle's brother? She is a Ferrari? I'm so dead" he replied and gulped, that's what you must feel.

"To answer your questions, yes i am, yes she's a Ferrari, and yes you're so dead. So like you said, Elle was kidnapped, I know you love her, if you can help me find and save her, then you have my permission to get closer to my little sister" I said.

"Really?" He asked hopefully 

"yes but there are conditions, you must love and protect her wholeheartedly, otherwise you will die in my hands" I said, 

I hope my decision is correct.

"I've love her since a long time ago, I would have always protected her, if only she had been with me from a long time ago she would be happy and safe now," he said angrily.

"So?" I asked to him, 

"I will not help you find her, but I will work with you to save our girl" he replied, an answer that made me smile.

"I will go to your place and bring my best people with me, I will even go straight down looking for her" he replied.

"Good, I'll wait for you here, see you buddy" I said smirking

"See you Ferrari," he replied and hung up the phone

Maybe I was wrong, he's fun

Luca's POV

"- someone who you think will bring a new life for you is someone who took that life from you, and the life he brought is actually fake. You still can't guess that too Romano? You don't have to look for him, he's in your place, Elle Ferrari is in your house now . Quickly you find and bring him here, or your son will die in my hands, "he said with an evil laugh, aiming the knife at Natalie's stomach.

It's been two days since Natalie was kidnapped. This morning I got this video. Elle Ferrari? Is it possible that Lena is Vin's sister? She's still alive, she's alive, and he's in my house now. They're all lying to me.

Maybe Lena is Elle, she's a traitor. I will ask her directly, if she is still lying then I will not hesitate to torture her

But I love her, I want her to be the one who bear my child not Natie, why is this happening? Is Lena / Elle innocent? or did she also play here? Maybe she's the mole? Oh Lucifer give me faith

But I will do anything for my son, no matter who the woman is carrying.

♕ ↞

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE! THANK YOUUU