Geraldo's Painful Wedgie

It was a normal day at school Geraldo and Gabriel were talking and Gabriel got mad so as Geraldo was leaving, he noticed his white briefs were sticking out of his jeans so he gave him a big wedgie right in front of the football team and they started laughing at him. Gabriel felt a lot better after he gave him the wedgie. Then that started his daily wedgies. The next day a jock who was extremely hot with a six pack reached into his tight jeans and grabbed his white briefs and Geraldo was gay and liked this guy so when the jock started to pull Geraldo got a boner. He couldn't help it he just loved the feeling of his briefs up his butt.

Xavien said he had to let him give Geraldo a Melvin until his briefs rip. So they stood up and Xavien grabbed Geraldo's briefs and gave a huge tug. His nuts were hurting a little bit. Finally about ten minutes his briefs ripped revealing his huge butt and crack. 

Geraldo was walking down the hall when a jock reached into his pants and gave him a wedgie. He pulled Geraldo into the bathroom where he hung him on a hook. Geraldo was in a lot of pain from the wedgie. The jock took some pictures and pulled on his legs then left. Geraldo had the stretchy briefs and it took about and hour for them to rip. The next day at school Gabriel saw Geraldo's briefs sticking out again and snuck up behind him and grabbed the waistband and pulled. Geraldo felt a shot of pain in his butt. He screamed in pain and Gabriel let go. The rest of the day he has been getting wedgies. Even in Mr. Moseby's room he asked Geraldo to come up to the front and said that when you buy a stock that it has a chance of going up and going down and as he said this he pulled his briefs up and down, up and down. By the end of the day he was hurting really bad.

Geraldo turned around Xavien grabbed the back of Geraldo's thong. He said "If you be my wedgie slave I won't rip this thong of with a wedgie."

But Xavien gave a big tug and Geraldo's thong went up his butt. Xavien hung Geraldo on a hook. Geraldo was screaming in pain from the wedgie.

Geraldo felt the wedgie go in further and further until the thong ripped. Geraldo was standing there butt naked.