Joseph & Brady Bertrand's Painful Hanging & Jock-Lock Wedgie

Brady was walking to class when the cup of coffee went on Xavien's shirt.

Brady smiled and accepted the offer, giving Xavien a hug. 

As Xavien hugged Brady, he slowly slipped his hands downward and proceeded to subtly lift up the back of Brady's T-shirt.

"Can you let me go now Xavien?" Brady asked questionly

"No can do," Xavien said. 

Suddenly, Brady felt a pair of hands go down his pants, grabbing his waistband.

"Wait, wait, wait, Xavien, don't do thi – AAAHHHHH!!!!!!!"

Brady started to protest as his briefs launched up his back and into his ass. 

He reached for the back of his underwear, desperate to stop the wedgie. 

Xavien took one hand off the underwear to get out of the hug, spinning Brady around so he was standing behind him. 

He placed his hand on the underwear and used both hands to launch the briefs into Brady.

"Don't fucking spill coffee on me, you little brat," Xavien angrily said, continuing to pull Brady's underwear higher and higher.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sor - EEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" Brady yelped in pain and bit his lower lip in response to the briefs slicing into his ass crack.

He tried to get out of Xavien's grip, but he was too strong for him and kept a firm grip on the back of Joseph's underwear, threatening to tear him in half with his own briefs.

"FUCK ME, THAT HURTS!" Brady cried out as his underwear invaded his butt and pressed tighter and tighter against his ass crack.

Brady squirmed wildly in an attempt to get out of the massive wedgies he was currently getting, but to no use.

Xavien pulled and pulled, refusing to let go and at this point, the waistband of Brady's briefs were at the back of his neck.

Xavien was determined to bring the underwear up and over the 18 year-old's head, and he ignored Joseph's groans of pain as the briefs reached higher and higher towards Joseph's curly hair. 

Brady was on the verge of tears and was sweating profusely as Xavien continued yanking and pulling.

"No, no, no, not the atomic wedgie!" 

Brady yelled out as Xavien placed a palm on his forehead and forced it back, stretching the underwear over his curly hair and onto his forehead. 

He groaned and yelped in pain as Xavien slipped the waistband over his eyes, blinding him with his briefs.

Brady couldn't believe it as Xavien secured him in an atomic wedgie, almost hoping it was just a nightmare.

"How's your tighty whities taste, kid?" Xavien asked, chuckling.

"H-Horrible..." Brady hissed out. "I can taste sweat and my ass."

"C-Can you let me out of this?" Brady asked, his underwear pressing so hard against his crack that he thought he was gonna be split in half.

"Alright, alright," Xavien said, unhooking the waistband from Brady's head and slipping it off his curly hair. 

Brady was about to sigh in relief when he realized Xavien hadn't let go of his briefs. 

Xavien was still holding the waistband over Brady's shoulder blades.

Every step lodged the underwear further into Joshua, and he felt every slice and cut as he tried to hold back the tears from flowing down his face. 

Before he knew it, he found himself in the bathroom and saw that Joseph and Xavien were opening up each stall. 

His eyes widened when Xavien lifted him up and started hooking his waistband onto a hook.

"No, no, no, Xavien, please." 

Brady started begging before Xavien allowed him to drop down, allowing Brady's ass to completely and fully devour the briefs. "AAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Brady kicked his legs as a reflex, and he grabbed the sides of the underwear in a vain and desperate attempt to keep the wedgie from going higher than it already was, but to no use.

Every squirm he made dug the wedgie deeper and deeper into his nuts.

"Xavien, come on, man, I'm sorry! I-I'll do anything!" 

Brady howled, each second making the underwear cut deeper into his crevices. 

"Just let me down from here!"

He squirmed and protested, which served only to make his tighty-whities go even further into him.

Xavien then gripped the waistband peeking out of the back of Joseph's jeans and yanked up with all his strength, recording with one hand and pulling with the other.

"AAHHH!!!" Joseph screamed, the sensation of a wedgie sending jolts of pain throughout his body.

He cussed and groaned as the tighty-whities made their way further into his ass and higher up his back.

Joseph squirmed and protested as the 20 year old relentlessly pulled on his underwear. 

The waistband was up to his shoulder blades now, and Xavien wasn't letting up.

Xavien ignored him as he moved his way onto Joseph's back, sitting him up and continuing to force the briefs higher and higher, the oval legholes stretching out to seemingly impossible heights as Joseph's ass ate up the briefs

In fact, Xavien was pulling so hard that Joseph was surprised that they weren't ripping.

"Oh, my GOD! This HURTS!" Joseph yelled, kicking his legs as Xavien continued to ruthlessly bounce the poor 18 year old by his briefs.

He grabbed Joseph's right foot and slipped the leghole through it before doing the same with the other, trapping Joseph in a jock-lock wedgie.

Joseph then remembered that he and Xavien were supposed to go to dinner, but the hanging jock-lock wedgie slicing into him was causing him so much pain that he didn't care anymore.