Five or Five?

I lay in my bed trying to drown out the sound of yelling coming from downstairs. I knew all about what was happening because when I got myself trapped in the mind of time I saw over a thousand different universes and forced myself to know everything about them. Out of everyone in my family, I was the strongest both mentally and physically but that didn't stop them from being overprotective of me. I hadn't noticed my habit till now but I realised that when I'm stressed I start to make fennec fox and pygmy owl illusions which was, unfortunately, running around messing with my notes when a boy came in.

" Do you know where number Five is? He is meant to show me around."

"Yeah, SHE is right here. Isn't it a shame she's a girl now she's too weak to talk to?"

"That's not what I meant. Nobody should be judged on anything except how they can fight."

"I know I'm joking. The names Delores but everyone calls me Y/n."

"Five, What's with the animals?"

"They show up when I'm thinking or stressed. Also, showing you around? Yeah, that's a no go."

"Shame I really thought we were bonding. Guess we will do this the hard way then"

Five then spacial jumps on to my lap holding a gun to my head.

"Jeez I know guys like to be dominant but using a gun to be on top of a girl that's desperate"

"I- What? That's not what it's for!"

"Well, my brother Ben is coming in, in about three minutes so we have two choices. You shoot me he kills you or we act like we are getting along."

He doesn't even question how I know this but he puts the gun away and starts doing the unthinkable, kissing me. I listen to the footsteps coming to my room as Five continues to kiss me going down to my neck. I slowly remove his blazer and vest looking at him to ask if I can unbutton his shirt he whispers 'Your choice sexy' I start with the first button obviously taking to long for Fives liking taking his top off in one swift movement he then looks at my top then at me making me whisper 'Can you handle me, Daddy?' he chuckles and takes off my shirt leaving me in only a skirt, bra and panties.

"Omg Y/n! You barely know the kid and you are making out with him! What the hell! My eyes!"

Five and I turn to see Ben standing in my doorway.

"But Ben He is so hottttttttttttt"

"And she is so precioussssssssss"

Just in time, Klaus walked in smiling at the two before him and Ben both jinx saying.

"Well as long as you keep each other sane than, Ship!"

 A/n: This is short I have no ideas and the original author isn't helping :(