Problems at its Finest

(Feels like most of yall have questions already on "what's gonna happen next" or "why wasn't this __ adressed?" Trust me, these last upcoming chapters throughout season 2 episodes will surely answer them....I hope ^_^;;)

(Kipo's POV)

We attempted running behind a giant piece of wall that was leaned onto a pole as we left a broken down car. Hiding from Scarlemagne's nobles had stopped us from crossing over Deathstalker territory in order to get to my lost burrow.

With me watching our cover Wolf quietly speaks to us "We could go through the mountains." I looked at her with a worried expression as she continued, "It'd be safer but it would take a couple of days." I gave her a determined look "We don't have a couple of days! You heard that Noble!"

"Scarlemagne's not only forcing (Y/n) to become his empress, but is forcing all the mutes in the city to accept him as his emperor at their coronation next week! Who do you think he's going to use to fight the ones that resist?!" Dave suddenly came up with a random answer saying "Bears." I had to correct him.

"No! My people." I exasperated with a sigh "We have to get to my parents' burrow as fast as we can so I can figure out who I am, find an anchor, turn into a Mega Jaguar, and save everyone before that coronation!" I pant as I spoke those words fast leaving me out of breath.

Another flamingo passed by us as I ran to the nearest store by us and signaled everyone to get inside. Once we were safely seated I whispered out loud "We have to get rid of those flamingos!" Benson agreed with me "She's right, we need a diversion." Dave got up and looked to Benson "I know what you're thinking. Teacup Chop-Chop, or Scoot-n-Shoot?"

Huh, interesting names they have..

"No, we need something bigger.." Benson looked towards two gas tanks and gasped "The Flaming Phantom!" He smiled at Dave who threw his four arms up "Perfect!" I didn't know if Wolf felt the same way, but I was surely confused about what they were planning. "Uh, what in the world are you guys talking about?" Benson stood up "We split up. Dave and I create a diversion to distract these flamingos."

"You get through Deathstalker territory." He said as he grabbed one of the tanks while Dave scavenged for more things saying they'll catch up with us later. I, on the other hand wasn't too sure about it until Dave reassured me that they have this. I watched as Dave pull out a rainbow piñata "Benson and I have lived through some bad things.."

Wait..what did he mean by THAT??

"Kipo, they're right. It will be impossible to calm down while being chased by scorpions and flamingos." Wolf looked to the two of them and then at me "Splitting up is the fastest way that doesn't definitely get us all killed." I took a moment to process it. I hate to admit that she's right, and this is the only way to get out through to the other side quickly.

"OK, but be careful." I said to them with worry as Dave asked Benson if he still had a can of cheese in which he did. Dave turned to us "We'll use Mandu for the mustache!" Poor Mandu didn't want to go and hid behind my leg, but immediately changed her mind when she saw the delicious trail of can cheese following a trail leading outside.

Gotta love that pig~

As Benson was walking out with the tank he spoke his last few words for their plan. "When you see an explosion~" "Two! Flaming Phantoms is two!" Dave yelled at him through the open window. Benson looked back at us "Sorry! Two explosions, that means you're good to go." He gave us a thumbs up with a wink as he headed out.