f i v e t e e n

We arrived at a small yet very formal restaurant that wasn't too full nor too empty. Draco lead me to the door, with my hand still in his, and we then got sat down at our table.
We made small talk for a little while before we ordered our food and after that, all the tension went away.

"My nose was in pain for weeks!" We both laughed as Draco recalled the time I punched him in the face.

"You deserved it to be fair." I defended myself and he agreed, "Can- can I ask you something personal?" I got a bit nervous as the question I wanted to ask was indeed, very personal but curiosity got the best of me.

"Mhmm. Go ahead." He spoke softly to most likely to calm me down as he could sense that I was a bit uncomfortable.

"Well... what happened t-to your ehm... mark?" I asked cautiously. I knew it was a touchy subject and I looked up to his face to see how he felt about me asking it. His fork froze half way on the journey to his mouth and he placed it back down on his plate.

"Uhmm... well -"

"I-I'm sorry, I'm so sorry I shouldn't of asked I really -"

"Hermione." He looked at me and took my hand to rub soothing circles on the back of it, "It's alright. Don't worry." He gave me a kind smile that put my nerves to ease, "The mark faded. It's still there, but it's barely visible." He pulled up his sleeve slightly to reveal a very faint snake-like tattoo sitting on his muscular arm. My fingers made their way to delicately trace over the lines, "It's a constant reminder of the man I don't ever want to be. So I guess, in some ways, I'm grateful I have it." Draco then lifted my hand and put my two fingers so his lips and kissed them, then placed them back on his scar.

"I'm sorry." I whispered, barely.

He shook his head softly, "Don't be." Draco got up from his seat and headed towards the waitress. A minute or two later he came back to me, "Come on, lets go. I want to show you something." He offered me his hand and I reluctantly took it.
_______________________________

The taxi pulled up on a road next to a quiet field. I stepped out of the car, with his hand still in mine, and I looked to see glowing lights on the ground, lighting a pathway for us that led up to one big cluster of lights. I gave Draco a confused look and he simply smiled and guided me through the field. We finally came close enough to find out what the huge cluster was.

"Oh my god. Draco."

"Do you like it?" He squeezed my hand

"Do you like it?" He squeezed my hand. I couldn't speak so instead I wrapped my arms around his neck for a tight hug. My feet levitated from the ground a bit as he was so tall and his arms were supporting me around my waist. He kissed my shoulder and peppered my neck with them too.

Eventually we made our way onto the bandstand and sat down on the blanket and pillows Draco had laid out. He sat down next to me and held me in his arms whilst occasionally kissing the side of my head or my cheek. We sat in silence. A peaceful silence. No Lyra screaming, no phones buzzing, just silence.

"Mia." He whispered his new name for me that now joins the list of: darling, princess, Mione, Granger, sweetheart and now Mia. Personally, I think Mia is my new favourite, close second with darling. I took my head off his chest and turned to face him.

"I love Lyra. With the entirety of my heart I truly do. I- I just want you to know that I'm not going to leave you both." I gave him the second confused look of the night.

"How did you know I-"

"Weaselette might of filled me in on some information."

I laughed to myself.

Can't trust Ginny with anything.

"Okay Draco. I believe you won't it's just... I couldn't bare to see her little heart break if you ever did." I began to fiddle with my fingers, a bad habit I picked up whenever I got nervous. He placed his hands on top of mine to stop my fingers and I looked up at him in response. He placed a light kiss on my lips that didn't last very long, but spoke a thousand words.

Draco began to speak, "My mother once brought me here when I was little." He began, his eyes wondering off to take in the surroundings, "She told me that this is where she felt most in love with the muggle world and that I should only bring people here that I truly care about." His gaze wad brought back down to me. A small tear began to make its way to my eye, "Never in a million years did I ever imagine that Hermione Jean Granger would be the one I would bring here one day..." we both laughed as I flicked through the memories of Draco and I constantly tormenting each other. "The point is Mia..." he stopped himself a bit before proceeding, "It would be my greatest honour, if you were to become my girlfriend."

Unsure of what to say, I squeezed his hand a little bit and kissed his jawline before working my way to his cheek... then his gorgeous lips. He replied to the kiss almost instantly and brought his hand up to my cheek. I smiled into the kiss, "Yes." I said whilst our lips still touched, "One hundred times... yes."

-978
_______________________________

Sorry this chapter is a little shorter but I hope you enjoyed nevertheless! Have a wonderful day :)