part 16

Sky pushed Jongsuk against a wall.No one was around them.Environment was dark.Only colourful lights from the amusement park rides eliminated the place.

"Leave her"Sky spat sternly.

Jongsuk pushed her hands away from his shoulders harshly."Why would I?"His eyes were empty.Cold.And sky didn't like it one bit.

"Are you dumb?she's clearly using you"

"So what?"

Sky widened her eyes hearing him.He's letting that gold digger to use him."what the heck is wrong with you?!There are so many better girls out there!--"

Jongsuk cut her off harshly."I don't want any girl!!I only want one girl and she isn't in this world!I was trying to move on but you are ruining everything!!Fuck away from my life!I don't want to see any other woman as my Deoksim!"he shouted frustrationally.He was fed up with everything. He is going nuts now.Sky was constantly reminding him of her and he couldn't take it.Her voice,her scent,her behaviour,all are giving him a sick nostalgic feeling he loathes to feel.

Sky felt her heart being clenched inside.It is paining.She felt disgusted about herself for giving such a pain to the love of her life.His painful eyes were piercing her soul.

"D-Do you love her that much?"she asked in a whisper tone.

"No.I hate her.I hate her so much for making me vulnerable like this!My heart only screams one name and it hurts me.That darn organ is asking something I can never give"his words are painful whispers.Agony of heaven.Punishment from hell. "You're making it hard for me sky.Why did you have to be like her?This beats for you"he whispered placing his right hand over his heart."Thinking you're the owner.But in reality, you are not.You are not sky"he shook his head.Painful tears rolled down from both of them.

Jongsuk's hand fell from his heart.His head hang lower.Suddenly he felt a shocking electric wave flowing through his body starting from his heart.His eyes went to his chest and saw her hand over his heart.That delicate organ started to beat in inhuman speed.Only for her.It recognizes her touch.

He closed his eyes letting her touch him.He felt like it's the touch he's been yearning to feel.Her hand travelled to his neck holding it.His breath got accelerated sensing her soft breath near his lips."I give you permission today.Think of me as her and kiss me like I'm yours.All yours.Your Deoksim"

With that he felt her lips against his.He slowly melted.His hand went to her waist pulling her more closer.He kissed her like he owns her.A kiss mixed with tears and pain.

Sky wrapped her hands over his neck.His one hand went to her hair deepening the kiss.He didn't open his eyes.Because he was afraid to see the truth.He was afraid that his Deoksim won't be infront of his eyes if he open his eyes.

Jongsuk opened his mouth giving her a full mouth kiss taking her both lips.He bit her bottom lip asking for permission and she gladly granted him the access to her mouth.He slid his tongue inside her mouth devouring every inch of her mouth.The sloppy kiss was aggressive showing how much he misses her.His soul wants her.Her soul yearns for him.

When they felt the need of oxygen,Jongsuk parted away but kept his forehead on hers still with closed eyes."Leave"he whispered.He didn't want to see someone else other than infront of his eyes.He was afraid to feel the guilt for kissing another girl thinking she's Deoksim. He wanted to remember the moment as a memory with his love.And sky understood him.

For the first time,she regretted for doing a surgery to her face.Her love can't recognize her.He hates Sky's face because he can't see Deoksim.

Sky slowly backed away.She suppressed her sobs.She slowly walked away.

She found Jungkook on the other side of the wall.He was sitting on the floor alone hiding his face in his bent legs.She sat next to him copying his position.Strangely,Jungkook could say who was that even without looking at her.

They stayed silence.Their silent company comforted each other.They looked at each other at the same time.And smiled not knowing a reason.It's just they liked how much their company comforted their lonely feelings.

Meanwhile Jimin and Da mi were riding the perris wheel.

"Tae is so hypo today.He got the perfect partner to enjoy the day"Jimin said chuckling.

Da mi hummed but her thoughts were somewhere else.

"What are you thinking baby?"Jimin asked seeing her less response.

"Sky"she said the word she's been thinking.

Jimin smiled."I told you right.She reminds of Deoksim. Her voice,behaviour and all.That's why we all love her"

Da mi nodded.

Sky suddenly got a call when she was sitting next to Jungkook. She answered it.

Jungkook looked at her and got worried when her eyes went wide.She quickly stood up after hanging up.

"Jungkook,stay here!do not come out!"with that she ran away.

Jungkook wasn't sure what's happening but he knew that something is definitely wrong.Being the stubborn boy he is,he followed her.

Sky ran into the crowd and looked everywhere. She tried to call Jimin.But he wasn't answering. She tried Taehyung. Same goes for him.She cursed under her breath before running her fingers through her hair.

She turned back only to see Jungkook wandering here and there like a lost puppy.But her hawk like eyes caught something else.Her breathing got accelerated. Without wasting a second,she ran towards him.

When Jungkook saw her running to him,he smiled.But he widened his eyes when she pushed him to the ground.They both fell to the ground.Not a millisecod passed,a loud gun shot was heard.

This caused every single person to go into their panick modes.They started to run like ants.

Sky stood up dragging Jungkook with her.

"What's happening?"Jungkook asked while running with her in the crowd.

"No time to explain!Search for Taehyung and Jimin!"

Jungkook looked around only to spot Taehyung running towards the gates with Aeri."There!"

Sky stopped and looked at where he's pointing at.She dragged Jungkook towards them hiding through the crowd.She quickly held Taehyung's wrist and stopped both Aeri and Taehyung. She knew that going towards the gate might be dangerous now.The gun men must be expecting siblings to come outside."Follow me!"

"W-What?!yah!we should run!didn't you hear--"he got cut off by Aeri.

"Sunbae!lead the way!"Aeri trusted Sky.She had seen her true side and she could blindly trust sky.

Sky held both Taehyung's and Jungkook's wrists and ran inside. Suddenly Taehyung fell onto the ground with a groan alone with a gun shot sound.

Sky widened her eyes seeing his leg being shot.

"Hyung!"Jungkook knelt down infront of him.

Sky didn't have any choice now.She also knelt down and touched her boot shoes.She put her hand inside it and got out her gun from it shocking everyone.She didn't waste any second before pointing her gun towards the small building which was in the dark.She shot there before turning to Jungkook and Aeri."Jungkook,bring him where we were earlier"

Jungkook was still Jungshook.So Aeri took the lead.She wrapped her arm around Taehyung's waist."Come on!You can be shocked another time!Just help me!"She screamed to Jungkook.

Sky stood up to make sure they are safe.Jungkook and Aeri dragged Taehyung away.

Sky looked everywhere holding her gun.

"Jimin oppa,where are you?"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys!

Another update!

Hope you enjoyed!

See ya soon.