𝟭𝟬 | 𝘁𝘂𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 

"I have no idea why he got so mad I was just trying to be nice

"I have no idea why he got so mad I was just trying to be nice. I guess that's what I get." I tell Rebecca, we decided to have a little movie night. She thought it would cheer me up, and to be honest, I don't need cheering up, I feel fine.

"Don't take it personally, Roman's just very private." It's been a week since the whole kitchen situation, and I haven't seen Roman once. I wonder if he's avoiding me? What no that's crazy. For him to want to avoid me it would mean he cares. Right?

"Eh, I guess. Okay, we've watched three episodes of criminal minds already. So unless you want me to lose my mind I suggest you finally let me put on Grey's Anatomy."

"Ugh fine. Only three episodes though then we're watching The Vampire Diaries."

"Haha lucky for you, I love that show"

"Oh, I forgot to mention. There's a party this Friday, I know you might not want to come since what happened at the last party. But can you please come?"

I let out a sigh, I'm tired of everyone treating me like i'm some glass doll that they have to be delicate with. Nothing happened and I'm fine. I'm not going to let and almost ruin my life. "Fine by me but I don't want to go shopping."

"Just take something from my closet, we're practically the same size, ya know except for you freakishly long legs."

"Fuck off short-stack."

I step out of the shower and wrap a towel around me before heading to my bedroom. I walk in to find him on my bed.

"Why the hell are you in here? Get out!"

"Well hello to you too. I need a favor."

"Youre an ass to me 99% of the time, the 1% being when I almost got, well you know" I swear I saw his face soften for a moment, "so why would I do you a favor? Also I'm freaking naked for pete's sake."

"Nothing I haven't seen before." He-.

Fucking ass.

I step into my closet and shut the doors and begin to get dressed. I change into a pair of black high-waisted jeans and a white top. The bruise isn't gone yet so I haven't been able to wear crop tops. I step out of the closet to go do my makeup and find that he's still on my bed.

"Your still here? What do you want?"

"I need you to help me pass creative writing."

"Like tutor you?"

"No. I'm passing but I just need you to help with my essay."

Say no.

He's an ass.

Say no.

"Fine. Why ask me though?"

"It's none of your business." He asked me, I think it is my business.

Whatever.

"Don't be an ass." I say, "I have work till 7:30 so be here when I get home."

"K."

Ass.

Not even a freaking thank you.

"And that's it, just make sure to proofread that last paragraph, and your all good to go." I've been helping Roman for the past hour, to finish his essay. He's kinda bearable when he's not being an ass.

"Alright."

"Oh and make sure you emphasize-" My phone buzzes. I check the caller ID. UNKNOWN, weird.

"Hello?"

"Kailani?" Fucking hell.

"What the hell do you want, Axel?" My voice is surprisingly steady. As soon as Axels name leaves my mouth, Roman's head snaps to me.

"Look, I know you're mad but we have to talk."

"We don't have to do anything. Now leave me alone." Just as I'm about to hang out Axel shouts.

"Please, one conversation in public. After that, I'll leave you alone. I swear."

"Jay's café, 15 minutes be there." Why did I just do that?

Why the hell did I just agree to that?

"are you really that fucking dumb to go see him after what he tried doing?"

"I need to face my fears or whatever. Can you go with me?"

"What why?"

"Because I don't want to go alone, and Rebecca isn't home." We sit in silence for a bit, but he doesn't say anything.

"Nevermind, I don't know why I asked. I'll see you later." I head up to my bedroom to change, I change into grey sweatpants and a loose t-shirt. I grab my keys and head downstairs. I head into the living room to grab my purse, but Roman is sitting on the couch with his keys.

"Took you long enough. Let's go" I swear he's bipolar.

 Let's go" I swear he's bipolar