𝟰 | 𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗯

𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 <𝟯

It's been 7 days since I moved in.

Four since the party.

And three since I've started avoiding Roman.

"What's up with Roman? He hasn't been hanging out with us for the last couple of days." I choke on my water when I hear Dean ask.

Rebecca gives me a smirk and blurts out "Roman saw Kai naked, so she's trying to avoid him." I spit out my water. and give her a death glare. She had no need to say that, she just wanted to mess with me.

Bitch.

Everyone turns in my direction waiting for me to explain. "Sleep with one eye open. Second of all, I went to the kitchen after my shower to grab my phone and I freaking bumped into him. Again. And my towel dropped. That's it nothing happened."

They all raise their eyebrows and give the mhmm whatever you say look. "This friend group makes me want to murder people, mainly Rebecca."

"You heard it there folks if I disappear, Kai murdered me in my sleep." She says sarcastically.

no, but I'm thinking about it

"Friday's party blew, where did you end up going anyways?" Rebecca asks as we make our way to my bedroom. I debated whether I should tell her or not. I'll just give her the same simple answer I gave Roman.

"I have anxiety and I get triggered with certain things. It so happens that the trigger caused me to have a panic attack on Friday."

She hesitates before asking, "what triggers them?"

Fuck it. "I was in the passenger seat when someone died because the roads where slippery cuz of the rain. So yeah stupid rain." I chuckle.

"Shit, Kai. I have no idea what to say"

I chuckle " Neither do I."

We sit in silence for a while and I finally speak up. "So you were coming to tell about some plans you made with the group. I'm in."

"Oh yeah right. Where all meeting up here tonight and were going to the club. Dean knows this guy who can get us all fake IDs. And since there are no in-person classes tomorrow we can drink all we want."

"Sounds perfect I'm in. But I need an outfit. So let's go shopping" I tell Rebecca as I'm reaching for my purse.

"Fuck yes"

"If I'm being honest I don't want to look for an outfit, so do your Ju Ju magic work and find me an outfit."

"Deal but there's a catch." Of course, there is.