Chapter Six

You stood in front of your closet debating on what to wear. Today was the day you were going to be meeting the people that Yoongi considered his family. You were nervous and had no idea what to freaking wear. If you wear too revealing clothes, they will label you as a slut, too casual, and they would label you as a lazy person. No way were you a lazy person, and if you wore too many layers, they would label you as an insecure woman. Sure, you do have insecurities. Still, you didn't want his family to see any of the bad things about you. Letting out a sigh, you decided to wear; a maroon-colored shirt with short blue jeans. You walked over to your mirror and fixed your hair, deciding to let it down.

You looked at yourself in the mirror and hoped you would make a good first impression with his family

Yoongi: I'm outside.

Y/n: Alright, I'm coming down.

You grabbed your purse, and with one last glance at yourself in the mirror, you made your way out of your room and downstairs. You slipped into your white converses just as you were about to open the door. But, the voice of your mother stopped you.

"Honey! Where are you going! It's the weekend you don't open the shop on weekends!" You turned around and looked at your mother as she approached you. She eyed your outfit and furrowed her brows.

"Where are you going all dressed up?" You looked down at your outfit, making sure there was nothing on you.

"Yoongi wanted me to meet his family today." Your mother looked at you, now even more confused.

"His family? Didn't he say his family died?" You looked outside and saw Yoongi patiently waiting for you.

"His family did die. I'll explain to you later. Yoongi is waiting for me outside right now." You kissed her on the cheek and ran out of the house before she could ask you anything else. You quickly got into Yoongi's car, letting out a sigh.

"Hey, are you okay?" You looked at Yoongi, who was looking at you worriedly.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Sorry I took so long. My mom was bombarding me with questions." He smiled and took my hand in his, placing a small kiss on it.

"It's okay, let's get going, shall we?"

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Yoongi slowly pulled up to his house. You breathed in and out, trying to calm down your nerves. Yoongi parked his car before turning to you.

"Are you ready?" Your lips quivered, so you quickly nodded your head. Yoongi noticed this and laughed before holding your hand in his, giving your hand a light squeeze.

"You'll be alright, babe. The guys are all very nice." You breathed in and out one last time.

"Let's go." The both of you unbuckled your seatbelts before getting out of the car. The both of you stood in front of his house like a mansion, holy crap. You didn't know mafias were THAT rich. Yoongi held your hand and led you into his home. As soon as you walked in, your mouth hung open as you stated in awe. The house was so beautiful, a glass chandelier hanging above the door.